A FLASHBACK TO THE YEARS IN MOUNTAINS

A FLASHBACK TO THE YEARS IN MOUNTAINS

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Humor

1st time

Khorus in snow


The 1st time I went to a hike was with my schoolmates. It was a great experience and made me think of mountains a bit!!! Then Abuzar a great friend of mine brought me to mountains for 3 days and those 3 days started the love of mountains in my heart!

Having fun

For some time it was just for fun. Taking a nap on the grass, eating, joking around...
Hamed & I

Still having fun!

It was still fun, but then I started to enjoy the peace in nature, and the new people I met.
Circle of friends

More & more!

Breakfast



There was always a new program coming up! I really liked it...
I still sometimes remember a special breakfast in a special place with frinds. The sunburn or the freezing while eating and enjoying.

Roads

Baby on tour


I slowly started to look to the roads differently, it was more than just going toward the destination, It was like baby on tour! And it still is...

Camping!

I had different experinces once in a while, not hiking, but great.
Camping!

Crazy

Sometimes crazy things were done on the way. It was nice.
Crazy

It was time to go farther

Thought why not learn some skills
Learning 1

Learning 2

It became more serious then

Trying to go higher and higher! More mountains...
Damavand summit

Sometimes I was lucky to live!

There were days we couldn't even start the program but still lived...
Ouch!

There were some I was not lucky

Days that you could not even reach the starting point.
The end!

International

V is for V, not for victory



I started to think of other countries and international experiences. I did and I'm so happy about it. Lots of friends from the few programs I have participated in till now.

Caving

I got to know caving! The underground world was as great as above, just in a different way.
Kabudabei Enterance

Free!

There were times I felt free, I was glad to be in the mountains.
Free

Scared...

And times I wish I could go back! But there was no way except continuing.
Khanehbon Canyon4

Full of surprise

There is always something new to taste!!! If you like, Canyons would be one.
Canyon

Here I am

I have hundreds of memories from mountains in my mind and heart. I have been busy these last months and couldn't go to programs as much as I liked but still have the great feeling with me. I think once you get to a point that you can get the magic of nature and enjoy it, it will never leave you.

Is that so?

Comments

No comments posted yet.