Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Well, with your assurrance that photo's are coming up soon, this looks good enough to me!
Posted Feb 24, 2004 6:47 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Well done Marco! Page has all the info to give the complete picture of the area.
Posted Feb 24, 2004 4:12 pm

mountaindogUntitled Comment

mountaindog

Its about time this peak got its own page. Nice work! Would love to see some details on a few more routes.

Posted Feb 24, 2004 9:05 pm

kletterwebbiUntitled Comment

kletterwebbi

Good page right now, some additional routes information would be nice.
Posted Feb 25, 2004 2:03 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Finally Adamello has it's page! Great!

March 9th, 2005. Now, as Adamello has its own mountain page, I think that this page should be developed to represent the whole Adamello-Presanella group.
Posted Feb 25, 2004 1:23 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

My attitude is, that it's better if each peak has its own page on SummitPost. Group pages should give only general information, but photos, peak descriptions and routes should be on distinct summit pages.

Cheers!
Posted Feb 27, 2004 3:41 pm

Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

Hi Marco,

I took my maps and enjoyed reading your page. Thank you! But I have some comments to make:

1. What is your page about? As I understand it is about the natural park between Camonica valley and Adamello main ridge. So "Trentino" in the headline is probably wrong. (\edit: corrected\) Name of the page would be better "Adamello Park". BUT: I would prefer a page about whole Adamello Group, also including information about the Trentino side. Of course something about both parks can be included.

2. "woolen pullover" Isn't this a bit old-fashioned? ;-) Nowerdays we have fleece clothing, soft shells, anoraks with membrans and so on. Who can handle a compass in these times of GPS?

3. I noticed that most of the text is not your work but taken from the website of Adamello Park

4. We should decide about the height of Adamello: 3539 m as in the text and on my Tabacco map or 3554 m as in the headline and in most books

5. Your page is not about Monte Adamello itself but about the western area of it. So the page about Monte Adamello itself still has to be done - and this would be the place for the route you also called "Adamello"

6. What about Rifugio "AI CADUTI DELL'ADAMELLO" (I know this as "Rifugio Lobbia"): I've read that it cannot be used because it is in great danger of collapsing because of loose rocks caused by global warming. Is this true?

So I propose to develop your page into a groups page about whole Adamello group, with extending your great list of the huts, a short description of the subranges and naming the main mountains there - as on other group's pages. For this this is a good start - but not finished yet.
Posted Feb 25, 2004 1:44 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

A very informative page! I agree with Mathias, however, that you should include the Trentino part as well. Later on we could add single summits like Care Alto or Monte Adamello.

Gangolf

maria grazia sUntitled Comment

maria grazia s

Bella pagina, meritato!!
Posted May 28, 2004 9:04 am

toffa77Untitled Comment

toffa77

Very nice page with many helpfull informations! I love Adamello and Presanella group!
Posted Mar 14, 2005 8:28 am

Dow WilliamsUntitled Comment

Dow Williams

excellent group page, super photos...I like the group page concept...very beneficial for the visiting climber..cheers
Posted Nov 2, 2005 12:09 pm