Adams, Mount Comments

Viewing: 21-27 of 27 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

ClydeLovettUntitled Comment

ClydeLovett

oh, and i do not have any info on the ascent from the Westcliffe side that I would endorse. I would read any of the summit logs to see if something is posted. I have climbed from the San Luis Valley side, so that is what I know, and that is what I report.
Posted Nov 2, 2004 10:13 pm

ClydeLovettUntitled Comment

ClydeLovett

thanks for the 4 star !
Posted Nov 2, 2004 10:16 pm

RyanSUntitled Comment

RyanS

Oh, by the way, I noticed you have an incorrect summit elevation listed. It should be 13,931, not 13,941!!
Posted Mar 7, 2005 5:46 pm

mmoerkUntitled Comment

mmoerk

This is a nice page, however a route page or 2 would really be helpful. The descriptions that you give for summiting don't really follow the SP format where "Getting There" basically tells you how to get to the trailhead, then there are one or more route pages. The route page should indicate how easy, what class, how many miles, etc. Reading the descriptions that you have would probably work to get me to the summit but it's not as clear as most other pages.

Also last I checked this was the most-visited page for a Colorado mountain below 14,000 feet. It deserves extra attention!

Thanks,

Mike

Posted Oct 4, 2005 4:08 pm

Kiefera little creative critisicm

Kiefer

Ok page. Needs more specific information though. Write for someone who has never been there before instead of re-hashing YOUR exprience back to yourself. Most of us with mountaineering experience can follow it just fine but there are alot of people who peruse these pages with no idea of what you mean by "that saddle". I'll up my vote later when you polish this page.
Posted Jun 19, 2006 11:00 pm

ClydeLovettRe: a little creative critisicm

ClydeLovett

Thanks for the comments. I've added to and clarified the description and added photos to the descriptions.
Posted Oct 23, 2006 8:04 pm

KieferNice additions!

Kiefer

The improvements (text) look great! You've added some great pics too. Nice job, Clyde.
Posted Oct 23, 2006 8:08 pm