Aiguille Verte is a very beautiful mountain in the Alps. On a sunny day its beauty is perfect.
- Aiguille Verte at sunset - 2003 (Photo by om)
- Silhouette of the Dru, Aiguilles Verte, Les Courtes and Les Droites seen from the approach to Tour Ronde (Photo by Pvangeenen)
- The Aiguille Verte at sunset seen from the Col des Montets, August 2008 (Photo by Jurgen Mesman)
- The Aiguille Verte from far away - in the sunshine (Photos by Phillip Stasiw, Mathias Zehring and om)
- View from Col des Grands Montets (Photo by jackstratford)
- Sunrise on the start of the Combin de Valsorey NW-face. With this beautiful panorama of all the major mountains of the Mont Blanc Group, next to the moon.
A selection: Mont Blanc, Aiguille du Midi, Aiguille Verte, Aiguille d'Argentiere, Aiguille du Chardonnent and the Aiguille du Tour.
(Photo by Jurgen Mesman)
- Aiguille Verte at sunrise and in the moonlight (Photos by Mathias Zehring, morceaux, andrea.it, johan and Charles)
|Silhouette||Sunrise||Aiguille Verte||Sunset||From Aig. d'Arg.|
* Panoramic View of Aiguille Verte - Photo by Nader1
[ View Gallery - 13 More Images ]