Viewing: 1-20 of 36 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Great to see more Eastern Oregon peaks being put up. Feel free to use the link on most of my mountains for the Northwest Forest Pass if you want.

Looks like you had a great time out there!
Posted Mar 26, 2002 2:02 pm

Thanks a lot Brian!

I'm pretty 'totally-web-page-building illiterate'......hope you don't mind my stupid question: how would I provide a web link on the mountain page - right now I've posted the one or two links that are there just as text (if someone's interested, they have to copy and paste them into their web browser). How would I turn those into links?

Also, how would I post a photo next to the mountain name on main page (or elsewhere on the page)?

Many thanks again.

radek
Posted Mar 26, 2002 2:09 pm

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

I was just as illiterate until a few weeks ago when someone helped me out. : - )

There are instructions on how to make a link on the Summitpost FAQ page. I tried to type it in here and it kept creating a link and not showing the info you need to type in, sorry. Click here and check out Question 8 for how to do it.

To add a picture to the Title of your mountain page, first hover your mouse over the picture you want so you can get the picture ID number. Then go to the mountain page as if you were going to edit it and there is a new box to put that number in. Once you do that, click on edit and it should work. Josh listed some info on this on a thread in the Site Feedback part of the Mesasge Board recently.

Hope this helps.

-Brian
Posted Mar 26, 2002 4:21 pm

thanks again Brian.

will try that.
Posted Mar 26, 2002 4:39 pm

Brian,

I took that link for the NW forest pass from your pages and included it on the Aneroid Peak page. Thanks again.

radek
Posted Mar 29, 2002 10:22 am

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Page looks great! Wonder why the book cover is not showing up for Hiking Eagle Cap? I added the same one a while back to Bob Bolton's Eagle Cap page and it worked (great book). Might want to check the ISBN again if you get a chance.
Posted Mar 29, 2002 3:42 pm

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

Excellent page.

Posted Mar 26, 2002 7:33 pm

rpc

Thank you very much for the vote (better late than never :) ).

Posted Dec 24, 2002 10:36 am

rpc

Thanks for the nice vote!

radek
Posted Mar 27, 2002 9:36 am

Thanks!
Posted Apr 22, 2002 11:23 am

rpc

a slightly delayed 'thanks' for the good vote.

Posted Oct 10, 2002 2:30 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Good page, nice work. Cheers William
Posted Oct 9, 2002 2:23 pm

cjwhatUntitled Comment

cjwhat

Very well done ... the regs regarding dogs along with the pic is a nice touch.
Posted Nov 13, 2002 2:40 pm

rpc

Thanks for the positive vote.

Posted Nov 13, 2002 4:03 pm

PopoffUntitled Comment

Great page. I like having Wallowa peaks being put up, because most people do not know of them. Unfortunately, in the summer, the Wallowas are often crowded in the Aneroid Lake area.
Posted Nov 15, 2002 9:28 am

rpc

Thanks for the good vote.

Wallowas are great! And though I'm a big fan of summer, if you do luck out weatherwise in winter/spring, it's a great place to check out on snowshoes/skis whatever. The TH I mention here is accessible year round (double check with rangers after extreme storms though). The two times we visited (Thanksgiving & February) we were completely alone.
Posted Nov 15, 2002 10:18 am

DeanUntitled Comment

I'm glad to see this page as I've wanted to do more in the Wallowas. Nice work and you've stimulated me enough to start planning some trips into the Wallowas, not all that far from where I live.
Posted Dec 23, 2002 4:27 pm

Dean,

Thank you for the vote. Wallowas are an incredible place. We keep going back there at different times of the year. You should also check out the pages other folks have posted on Matterhorn, Eagle Cap and other great Wallowa 9000-footers.

radek
Posted Dec 24, 2002 10:41 am

rpc

Thank you very much for the vote (better late than never:)).

Posted Dec 24, 2002 10:37 am

rpc

Thank you very much for the vote.

Posted Dec 24, 2002 10:38 am