[ Post a Comment ]
|Mathias Zehring||Untitled Comment|
|thank you for submitting this important mountain. Some things could be improved:|
- photos should be attached to a section so that thumbnails occur on the site
- one of the pictures may become a title shot
- You name the Osnabrücker Huette. From there is the second main route which could be described
- difficulty of the normal route?
- Maps, books, first ascent?
Though it is long time ago since I climbed Ankogel I will add some info as I find the time
edit: big improvement: 1 star more. I will do some additions
|Posted Aug 19, 2003 1:36 pm|
this year I climbed the Ankogel for the first time.
The first was in 1761?Not?
I will update the page as soon as possible, when I have time!
Then I will also put some maps to this page and some other photos.
Greetings Sebastiaan Theuns
|Posted Aug 19, 2003 1:48 pm|
|Johan Heersink||Untitled Comment|
|Posted Nov 8, 2003 4:28 am|
|William Marler||Untitled Comment|
|Good page. Cheers William|
|Posted Sep 13, 2004 2:50 pm|
|I forgot to rate this nice page!|
|Posted Oct 29, 2004 5:00 pm|
|Thank you for your vote|
|Posted Oct 30, 2004 1:35 am|
|Vid Pogachnik||Untitled Comment|
|This is now a fine page. You did a great job!|
|Posted Nov 28, 2004 5:27 pm|
|Thank you !|
|Posted Nov 29, 2004 12:36 pm|