Another climbing mushroom on the Rothenberg !

Another climbing mushroom on the Rothenberg !

Wonderful, isn't it ? Yes, of course ! This picture is showing you, one of the most important, picturesque and remarkable climbing mushrooms, that the Rothenberg massive is posseding ... This photo was taken in the heart of the 2007's winter season, with a little bit snow ! The weather was not very exciting (grey skies, very humid ambiance), but the unmarked hike on the Rothenberg massive, was very instructive, very interessant ! Great ! We are here, located in the middle part of the Rothenberg massive. This middle part of the Rothenberg site, is the hardest to approach and to penetrate, because there's any way or path for reaching the rocks ... The forest and the vegetation are very dens, junglual : the site is totally isolated, never degaged and valorised ! It's looking so, still today ... Our forestians autorities are too stupid and too mad in their heads ! They are only proceeding to instaure definitive forbiddenings and closures, for enerving and perturbing the poor hikers and climbers ! It's scandalous, but this is the reality in our country : we need absolutely a revolution, for liberating our nature and our rocky jewels ! So, help us, please !
Kikee
on Mar 1, 2008 11:58 am
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing
Image ID: 384734

Comments

No comments posted yet.