Apparently, my summitfriend...

Apparently, my summitfriend...

Apparently, my summitfriend was not pleased with the fig newton I shared with him and he decided to take it out on my trekking poles. Bad chippy!
Brian Jenkins
on Jun 13, 2004 6:55 pm
Image ID: 56786

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Diggler

Diggler - Jun 15, 2004 7:47 pm - Voted 10/10

You didn't let him get away with this, did you?

Did you take the little bastard out, Brian?? He looks like he would make a decent between-meals snack, anyway!

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Jun 16, 2004 1:16 am - Hasn't voted

Re: You didn't let him get away with this, did you?

Ha ha. Dude, I'm too much of an animal lover I could not hurt a fly. Well, maybe a fly. This little guy was so quick, I didn't stand a chance anyway. He kept on that wrist strap even after I got to within inches of him though. Must've been the salt from my sweat or something. Ungrateful little bastard though. I had just given him some fig newtons and granola. Dang mountain rats.

Dean

Dean - Jun 17, 2004 9:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: You didn't let him get away with this, did you?

I dunno, this looks like a blatant advertisement for Leki poles. So you're on the payroll eh? If so, that is a good move on your part. You need to mention that Leki pole straps CAN"T be chewed through by little salt lovin varmits, but then, everyone probably already knows that.



Great shot Brian.

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Oct 24, 2004 12:12 am - Hasn't voted

Re: You didn't let him get away with this, did you?

Yep, I'm on my third pair of Leki's currently. That's LEKI, the brand with the extra tough wrist strap. Call 1-800-GET-LEKI today! Operators are standing by....

Viewing: 1-4 of 4