rpcRe: Nice Job..Thanks!

rpc

Credit goes 100% to Aaron Johnson. I'm hoping you can post more Entrada routes/formations here Chief (known's and total obscurities would be good to see). Thanks for visiting.
Posted Jun 19, 2006 4:44 pm

Aaron JohnsonRe: Nice Job..Thanks!

Aaron Johnson

Chief-As Radek says, we're hoping for fellow climbers to make this page shine-hint-hint. Thanks for stopping by.
Posted Jun 19, 2006 9:49 pm

DudeThatMustHurtGreat Page!

DudeThatMustHurt

Very well done!. I dont think the NPS page has anything on this one. truly well done
Posted Jun 19, 2006 7:07 pm

Aaron JohnsonRe: Great Page!

Aaron Johnson

Dude! Thanks for stopping by. Radek and I are hoping this page gets "noticed." I agree that the NPS approach is pretty minimal. Thanks for the compliment!
Posted Jun 19, 2006 9:48 pm

Stu BrandelGreat Job

Stu Brandel

A great page. Since I have been at Arches last, my son has become more interested in scrambling rather than hiking. Any particular (legal) arch or formation that is well suited for scrambling? I know that the Devil's garden and fiery furnace are fun hikes with some scrambling, but I am looking for something more challenging. Any ideas?
Posted Dec 1, 2008 8:45 pm

Aaron JohnsonRe: Great Job

Aaron Johnson

If you're refering to desert/Utah locales, I would refer you to SP's resident expert in such matters, as he has a young son as well. Contact Scott Patterson via SP's PM system. Click on PEOPLE in the blue bar. He's near the top of the SP ladder and easy to find, and he'll be glad to assist you with suggestions. I'm sure he would have lots of excellent ideas (and he'll know about more stuff in Utah than I ever would). Thanks for the comment on the Arches page. It gets lots of traffic, but few comments. Good luck in your further travels out west!
Posted Dec 1, 2008 11:57 pm

chicagotransplantGreat Updates

chicagotransplant

Wow Aaron, love the new page - you really made some great updates and a very comprehensive page to this wonderful place! Keep up the good work!
Posted Mar 11, 2010 8:27 pm

KieferAbsolutely...

Kiefer

LOVE the new format! You've completely redone the whole thing. Impressive to say the least, Aaron.

I noticed the link on the 1st picture ('first ledge') under the Elephant Butte section (climbing) actually takes you to a mountain in the Alps called, Spik. Seems you might have reversed some numbers? Check it out.
Posted Mar 12, 2010 1:55 am

Aaron JohnsonRe: Absolutely...

Aaron Johnson

Kiefer-Thanks for the heads up and stopping by!
Posted Mar 12, 2010 9:07 am

DeanGotta agree

Your new format is outstanding. Great work.
Posted Mar 12, 2010 9:19 am

Aaron JohnsonRe: Gotta agree

Aaron Johnson

Thanks Dean for stopping by and your continued support!
Posted Mar 15, 2010 7:37 pm

cp0915Excellent job

cp0915

A nice facelift. Arches is a spectacular place. I especially like Fiery Furnace. What a maze of arches, hoodoos, funky slots and nifty little nooks!
Posted Mar 15, 2010 10:46 am

Aaron JohnsonRe: Excellent job

Aaron Johnson

cp-Thanks! Fiery Furnace is a favorite of mine too. Arches has SO MUCH that is SO UNIQUE! Thanks for the comment.
Posted Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm

daveyboySo many,

daveyboy

I have to say so many good photos and a well presented and laid out page. Well done to you all for a featured page...!
Posted May 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Aaron JohnsonRe: So many,

Aaron Johnson

Thanks! Thanks too for taking time to check it out.
Posted May 16, 2010 10:14 pm

RayMondoAstounding place

RayMondo

Thanks for taking us "there".
Posted May 30, 2010 9:23 am

ScottFYI-Photos

Scott

Dean,

A few of the photos on the page don't display since they have been deleted. Just a heads up.
Posted Nov 27, 2012 6:02 pm