Babadag Hiking Route

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 36.53000°N / 29.18000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up with some easy rocky passages
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach

It’s easy to access near the starting point. From Fethiye there is regular public transport to Oludeniz. When you are near the beach you need to walk to the SE (the opposite direction from the Blue Lagoon) where the walkway parallel to the beach ends with a wall. There are stairs up the wall reaching the road going to Kidrak Beach. Follow the road for 200m. to the direction where it makes a sharp S-turn and then becomes parallel to the rocky shore. When the slope flattens out, on the right there is the White Dolphin Restaurant and across the road you’ll see the mobile phone transmitter and the stairs plotted by green marks.

  

Route Description

The total distance is 13 km. and the altitude difference is near 2000 m. from start to the peak. The details are explained at Hiking Babadag website.

  


Essential Gear

Light but strong boots, suitable clothing for the season, a bottle of water, some energy providing food and a torch are essential.

Miscellaneous Info

If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

BabadagRoutes