Viewing: 21-33 of 33 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

mountaingazelleRe: wow, Jello!

mountaingazelle

Thanks Moapa! The Bear River Mountains have a different character than other areas of the Wasatch Range located farther south. This page started out small and then grew over time.

~ Laughing ~ I never knew how popular Jello was until I moved here. One thing I learned a long time ago is that Utah is a very “unique” place to live.
Posted Feb 28, 2008 11:22 pm

MoapaPkRe: wow, Jello!

MoapaPk

You've opened up my horizons.
Posted Mar 1, 2008 8:48 pm

D-boYou should write a book

D-bo

Very fitting addition. I'll be moving there in about a year. Can't wait to get out of the Dakotas and back into the Rockies! This page will be an excellent resource for me.
Posted Feb 29, 2008 9:18 am

mountaingazelleRe: You should write a book

mountaingazelle

Thanks! Someone else said the same thing to me. I noticed that there wasn’t much info available on Bear River Range so I decided to add a page for it. The entire Wasatch Range is represented well on Summitpost. It has become a great resource for finding information about well known and seldom climbed peaks. Have fun climbing in the Rockies!
Posted Feb 29, 2008 4:23 pm

mtybumpoNice History Addition!

mtybumpo

This is by far one of the best pages on SP! Great research!
Posted Mar 13, 2008 4:01 pm

mountaingazelleRe: Nice History Addition!

mountaingazelle

Thank you! The history of this area is very interesting so it was a good thing to add. I appreciate you recommending this to be featured on the front page too.
Posted Mar 13, 2008 9:22 pm

LonePeakFreakOne of the Best

LonePeakFreak

Definitely one of the best pages on Summitpost!
Posted Jul 6, 2008 11:57 pm

mountaingazelleRe: One of the Best

mountaingazelle

Thanks for the very nice compliment!
Posted Jul 7, 2008 4:31 am

D-boGreat Updates

D-bo

It seems like much more content has been added to an already definitive page. If I could vote on it again, I would.
Posted Jun 22, 2009 4:48 pm

mountaingazelleRe: Great Updates

mountaingazelle

Thank you very much! There are still several mountains that don’t have pages, mostly in the southern part of the range. I will at least add a few photos of the peaks that I have climbed if no one else has added a page for it yet.
Posted Jun 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Travis AtwoodVery Nice!

Travis Atwood

Thanks for doing such a great job on this page! I just moved up to Logan from Salt Lake and this page looks to be my starting point for exploring this part of the state. Fantastic work!
Posted Jun 22, 2010 10:34 am

mountaingazelleRe: Very Nice!

mountaingazelle

Thanks Travis! This area of the Wasatch isn’t as high as the mountains above Salt Lake but I think you will like it. There are also many other cool mountains in Northern Utah that are worth checking out too.
Posted Jun 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Travis AtwoodRe: Very Nice!

Travis Atwood

I hope so. I'm really looking forward to exploring some new terrain. I'm planning on filling in some of the missing mountain pages as the season moves on. I'll let you know when they are complete so that you can add the links to your page.
Posted Jun 23, 2010 6:58 pm