Bela pec/Bila pec Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
bojana

bojana - Sep 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Bela Peč2  Sucess!

we climbed Bela Peč as consolation prize,as we got to Gilberti and everything was under the snow...the tour was out of question,I planned climbing Lopa.

bojana

bojana - Mar 15, 2011 3:51 pm

From Marussich/

/2004 or 2005/ we slept at Marussich, with intention of climbing Kanin from the north, but there was too much snow and too little equipment, so we went around and climbed Bela Pec, proceeding to Sella Prevala and Prestreljenik, before finally arriving at the cable car station.Wonderful trip.

morceaux

morceaux - Sep 3, 2008 8:26 am Date Climbed: Aug 20, 2008

Normal route  Sucess!

From Rif. Gilberti. The weather was cloudy.

morceaux

morceaux - Jan 29, 2008 3:41 am Date Climbed: Dec 27, 2007

Normal route  Sucess!

I was climbing alone on this beautiful but cold day.
Actually attempted Canin's north face, but the snow was so unstable I turned around and climbed Bila Pec instead, because on its southwest ridge the snow was a bit more compact. Then spent some 30 min on summit, making photos, after descended to Rifugio Gilberti to have some grappa.
Very nice tour for the last days of the year.

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 25, 2006 6:32 pm Date Climbed: Oct 15, 2006

Normal - with a fall  Sucess!

While others were resting at Rif. Gilberti, I went ahead on Sella Bela pec, left my backpack there, and went on top. It was really worth to do this additional effor, as the view was great!

On return, I was carefully descending, when in the middle, grassy part of the steep slope I suddenly hooked a small falus, hidden in the grass, and in a second I was face down on the earth. I caught well the nearby rocks, and also I was lucky that the steep slope with rocks below wast still a good meter or two away. But it was a warning - something like that never happened to me in mountains. Am I getting so old?

Then I caught up my friends and we went on to Zrd / Monte Sart.

killar

killar - Aug 23, 2006 10:48 am Date Climbed: Aug 15, 2006

From Sella Nevea to Sella Bila Pec  Sucess!

Steep path from Sella Nevea to Rigugio Gilberti then by easy path to Sella Bila Pec through nice flowers

Bor

Bor - May 17, 2005 2:41 am

Route Climbed: The normal approach and skiing down Date Climbed: The 8 of May 2005  Sucess!

From the Sella Nevea over the skiing slope to the Rif. Gilberti and then to the Sella Bela pic and then continued over the SW ridge to the top. Skiing down from some meters above the saddle Sella Bela pic.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Bela pec/Bila pec' main page