Blackmon Peak Comments

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Nice work already Sean! Take care!

-Britt
Posted Aug 2, 2005 10:49 am

IdahoSummitsUntitled Comment

IdahoSummits

Good job. A few comments:

• I'd like to see Tom's book added on peaks like this one that are in the book. It's not that hard, just get the ISDN number and they will add a link to Amazon automagically for you.

• There are a few minor spelling mistakes on the page.

• Too many BIG pictures on the page, makes me have to scroll a lot to read the page. One should be suffice.

• If you want, you can add a link to the Idaho Outdoors Forum in the "Mountain Conditions" section. I know you thought I might not want that, but I am fine with that and add it on my pages.

• A few other things that might be cool on your pages are the pinpoint weather forecasts you can get off the Weather Service page... let's you drill down to the peak. A link to the avalanche center page. Lastly, information about the forest service... a lot of people coming in from out of town will be contact the forest service about road conditions, etc...

• Posted Aug 2, 2005 11:34 am

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

Thanks for all the comments Dan. I have spell checked, added the links, and swiped the number of large pictures. Where do you enter the USDN# to get Tom's book? I dont see an area where it says to do this.

It was your page on Blackman Peak to try the loop you had done, just backward, but was turned away by some scary looking clouds coming in. After being up there, I'm just chomping at the bit to make into the WCPs!

Sean
    Posted Aug 2, 2005 12:42 pm

IdahoSummitsUntitled Comment

IdahoSummits

Sean,

Wow, well done on the additions! They were just suggestions and you ran with them... cool. Looks like you got the pinpoint forecast very near the summit (9990 feet), which is hard to do.

To add Tom's book, just click on the book link and paste in 0898866081 for the ISBN number and click the preview number... very quick and easy.

-Dan
    Posted Aug 2, 2005 12:54 pm

Dow WilliamsUntitled Comment

Dow Williams

good job sean...
    Posted Aug 2, 2005 2:58 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Nice!
    Posted Aug 3, 2005 6:22 am

hgrapidUntitled Comment

hgrapid

Good work. Check spelling on the route page. Also, what is the distance/elevation gain for this hike?
    Posted Sep 24, 2005 4:13 pm

Super DaveUntitled Comment

Super Dave

Thanks for the feedback. I think all the spelling errors are now corrected and I added the distance/gain stats.
    Posted Oct 2, 2005 11:23 pm

Super DaveUntitled Comment

Super Dave

Thanks for the vote!
    Posted Dec 11, 2005 11:15 am

gjagielsUntitled Comment

gjagiels

Nice page! Too bad about the fire :-(
    Posted Dec 29, 2005 7:11 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Idaho mountains are great and this one is no exception.
    Posted Jan 9, 2006 2:28 pm