Breccia Peak Comments

johnmNice Page

johnm

Check your elevation vrs. the 1st paragraph. Also just a suggestion, I can't tell which high point the peak is..the left one or the right one, you may want indicate that in your photo.
Posted Dec 4, 2008 8:10 pm

gimpilatorRe: Nice Page

gimpilator

Thank you for your suggestions. I have corrected those two discrepancies.
Posted Dec 4, 2008 8:19 pm

vancouver islanderLovely job

vancouver islander

I really must get over there more often.
Posted Dec 4, 2008 11:05 pm

gimpilatorRe: Lovely job

gimpilator

Thank you! That's how I feel when I look at your recent pages.
Posted Dec 5, 2008 9:20 am

MarcsoltanA beautiful page

Marcsoltan

Adam, this is one of the best "Mountain & Rock" pages I have seen. There are many beautiful photos that I would like to check out in time. But, from what I've seen so far, I am very impressed.
Happy climbing,
Marc
Posted Dec 5, 2008 9:59 am

gimpilatorRe: A beautiful page

gimpilator

Marc, Thank you for your words of encouragement and thanks for all the views and votes in the last few months. Breccia was one of the best hikes I did in 2008. I noticed that there wasn't a page for it so I'm hoping now that more people find out about it and see for themselves. Adam
Posted Dec 5, 2008 12:57 pm

EastKingAmazing Page!

EastKing

Good you wrote it now because this Sunday I was going to climb it (ha ha ha) (and we all know what that means). No seriously an awesome page. Really up there with the pros on this page. Excellent work!! I hope you write many many more. Hope to see you on the trail this weekend.
Posted Dec 6, 2008 1:29 am

gimpilatorRe: Amazing Page!

gimpilator

You write up your mountain pages so fast, I have to summit weeks before you if I'm going to have a chance to make a page. Thanks for the good words. I look forward to our next trip also.
Posted Dec 6, 2008 2:20 pm

KlenkeOld strato volcano here

Klenke

According to the Beckey guide, the peak is the site of a bygone stratovolcano long since eroded. Round Lake is supposedly its crater/center point.
Posted Aug 21, 2009 1:05 pm

gimpilatorRe: Old strato volcano here

gimpilator

Thanks for the details. One of these days I'm going to buy all the Beckey Guides and then I can stop calling Craig (Redwic) and bugging him for the finer details.
Posted Aug 24, 2009 5:28 pm