Broads Fork Twin Peaks - Robinson Variation, September 1, 2007.

Broads Fork Twin Peaks - Robinson Variation, September 1, 2007.

Page Type Page Type: Album

Summitpost at it's best.

It is my opinion that the best part of Summitpost is it's community. The info is great, and I spend more than my share of time flipping through routes and mountains that I want to climb. Photos that inspire are in no short supply here. But how great is this community of people? I have met many people off this site. Some have become really good friends, and none of them have been TOO disagreeable.

The group we had on this climb was second to none, and we all had a great time.

SPers on this trip:

Ammon Hatch
tatwood
madsjim
Curt M
kris247
apachedino

The trip

We had originally planned on climbing the entire triple traverse, but ran short on time. We ended up just climbing Broads Fork Twin Peaks via the Robinson Variation (highly recommended) and descending the standard Broads Fork route. We had beautiful weather, with some clouds coming in on the way down.

External Links

Here are some links to albums elsewhere on the web:

Ammon Hatch's pictures
kris247's pictures
madsjim's pictures


Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.