Caesar Peak Comments

Bubba SuessAwesome.

Bubba Suess

About time this peak got a post.
Posted Jan 18, 2012 10:02 am

mrchad9Re: Awesome.

mrchad9

Thank you sir! Absolutely appreciated coming from the top quality contributor in the area. Thanks Bubba!
Chad
Posted Jan 18, 2012 11:29 am

NoonduelerNice page

Noondueler

Great pics. Good job!
Posted Jan 18, 2012 11:19 am

mrchad9Re: Nice page

mrchad9

Thanks so much Noondueler. I really enjoyed the forest there... a bit unexpected. After last summer I had forgotten how nice some areas outside the Sierra are. I'd like to do more there in the future.
Chad
Posted Jan 18, 2012 11:31 am

OOGnice page

OOG

Nice to see this one on summitpost, but a couple of things. First the Trinity Alps are located in northwestern California, and not northeastern as you say in the first paragraph. Also, in the red tape section, it might be worth pointing out that campfires are prohibited at all of the lakes in the Canyon Creek and Stuart Fork drainages.
Posted Jan 18, 2012 2:50 pm

mrchad9Re: nice page

mrchad9

Thanks for the comment and also the correction. Ever since I moved to California years ago I have occasionally gotten east and west mixed up... still happening I guess. I also made the additions. Thanks!
Chad
Posted Jan 18, 2012 4:12 pm

boyblueWell done

boyblue

Looks like a very interesting peak in a beautiful area. I truely regret that I haven't visited the Trinity Alps... yet! Nice work and great images, mrchad.
Posted Jan 19, 2012 7:31 pm

mrchad9Re: Well done

mrchad9

Thanks boyblue! I absolutely recommend a visit sometime. I'd forgotten how scenic they were. After a couple of years almost solely in the Sierra and CA deserts it was refreshing to see the differences in the forest flora.
Posted Jan 19, 2012 7:44 pm

SeanReedyNice Work!

SeanReedy

Grizzly Lake and Thompson Peak were on my list last summer, but due to family requests, I didn't end up driving over to China Gulch TH after hiking up to Caribou Mountain from Big Flat. Your page has my eyes set on Caeser Peak next summer.
Posted Jan 22, 2012 5:11 pm

mrchad9Re: Nice Work!

mrchad9

Thanks so much Sean! Both peaks are definitely worth it. A very nice area and underutilized from the north.
Posted Jan 22, 2012 8:28 pm