DeanAre you kidding me?

You must have had to spend a ton of hours putting this together.
Very impressive Sir Sacha. Very impressive indeed and thank you, it is a great resource for us prominence baggers.
Posted Oct 26, 2009 12:15 pm

redsplashman23Re: Are you kidding me?

redsplashman23

Well it helped having my Nevada outline. I could use that to help aid the process. Nevada took a few weeks to do. But California took a less than a week since I knew the process.
Posted Oct 26, 2009 12:50 pm

DeanNeat resource

I've already used this a couple times to check out peaks I'm interested in. Thank you again.
Posted Oct 30, 2009 9:41 am

redsplashman23Re: Neat resource

redsplashman23

No Problem Dean. It makes life easier to have a central place for all these Resources. Thanks SP Members.
Posted Oct 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Bubba SuessData

Bubba Suess

Not trying to be a bummer on a great page. I just wanted to suggest a few corrections. First, the elevation and prominence of San Gorgonio are incorrect. Second, a few peaks are listed as not having SP pages, though they exist here are two:

King Peak:
www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/150518/king-s-peak.html

Thurston Peak:
www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/212650/thurston-peak.html

Minor things on a great page!
Posted Nov 1, 2009 10:21 am

redsplashman23Re: Data

redsplashman23

Thanks Bubba, I missed those on my 1st audit and didn't catch those other 2 summits with pages. It's fixed now.

Thanks again. And thanks for the vote!

Posted Nov 1, 2009 12:29 pm

Bubba SuessRe: Data

Bubba Suess

Not trying to uber nit-pick here, but #112 Mt. Konocti is in Lake County. This page obviously took a lot of work and is a great resource. Thanks!
Posted Nov 1, 2009 11:47 pm

KlenkeOrizaba error

Klenke

The wrong height is listed for this peak. It's not that high.
Posted Jan 10, 2010 10:38 pm

KlenkeOtay error

Klenke

You've got Otay at 3572 but the BM is 3566. Is there a different map you're using or is this an elevation error on your list? At 3566, Otay's prominence would be 2086P (clean).
Posted Jul 13, 2010 1:25 am

redsplashman23Re: Otay error

redsplashman23

I used Peaklist P2000 sheet as a resource that had that: http://www.peaklist.org/USlists/CAP2000.html
Posted Jul 14, 2010 7:32 pm

lebeelebeeBeautiful compilation

lebeelebee

It brings back good memories to see all these pictures from the beautiful places I've been in one place =) Thank you!
Posted Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm