rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Great page on an interesting area!

Thanks for posting.
Posted Nov 16, 2003 3:09 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for stopping in. I'll try to see if there are some crags here. Keep up the climbing.
Posted Nov 16, 2003 3:12 pm

EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

My next hiking destination. Looks like a place to split from the summer heat. Good page.
Posted Nov 16, 2003 11:08 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Hi, Glad you will be traveling out there. Most of the highlands as I recall are on the west and north side of the island. It's a great place. Thanks for your vote and I enjoyed your series of pix on Mt. Lafeyette/Franconia
Posted Nov 17, 2003 8:46 am

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

Good page I have many friends from the area and they'd be happy to see how you describe the area. Its a beautiful place and over the next two weeks I will put together a page on Gros Morne in Newfoundland to start adressing the lack of info. on the Newfoundland and Labrador area. Cheers -Tim-
Posted Nov 17, 2003 5:54 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thank you for your vote. We really enjoyed the area and thought it was very picturesque. Would love to go back. I am ready to see material about Newfoundland!
Posted Nov 17, 2003 7:40 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for checking it out. The hiking is great. Hope to visit again one day. Alexander Graham Bell was right about a lot!
Posted Dec 1, 2003 9:56 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for your vote Philt, This as far east as I've been in America. Have yet to make it to Newfoundland!
Posted Jan 4, 2004 12:26 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

Nice page. Keep up the good work.

Posted Mar 1, 2004 6:29 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

I'm hoping to do a new page for a nearby monadnock if I can get the local weather to cooperate on my next long weekend. Very impressive little peak. Only 1600 feet above sea level, but it stands over 900 feet above its base, with lots of very high cliffs.

Posted Mar 2, 2004 9:40 pm

RachelUntitled Comment

Rachel

Thanks for posting info on an area that is so beautiful, and Canadians are proud of. I have never been, but I have friends from the area, and hope to visit soon. Great job on getting the info and thanks for sharing. Cheers!
Posted Mar 18, 2004 9:30 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for checking out the view and voting. Beautiful area to visit.
Posted Mar 19, 2004 1:08 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thank you for your good vote. You have add a cool page on Tahiti and its mountains.
Posted Dec 8, 2005 7:24 am

dwhikeWonderful Memories...

dwhike

A wonderful page. I lived for 4 years in Truro, NS when I was younger and some of my favorite family trips were up to Cape Breton. Cape Smoky was a favorite spot. Thanks!
Posted Jul 24, 2006 7:42 pm