Castle Peak Comments

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Page's looking great! Cool looking peak.

If you have time/energy, maybe you could add a more detailed route description and post it under "rotues" section (side bar).
Posted Nov 19, 2003 4:05 pm

IdahoClimberUntitled Comment

IdahoClimber

Will do. Planning to add all the route information I can once I have the books in front of me. For some reason bosses seem to look down upon you bringing climbing books into work.
Posted Nov 19, 2003 5:18 pm

JonBradfordUntitled Comment

JonBradford

Idaho Climber.

The three Idaho summit pages are quite nice but I do hope you spend some more time working on them. Although I have never climbed outside of Colorado I have been intrigued with the mountains of Idah ever since laying eyes on a breathtaking photo of Leatherman Peak. I am very glad you added these sumits to Summit Post but I would even more grateful if you could give a much more detailed description of the area, the rock, the feel of the climb etc... and please add more pictures and attach them to your sections. Thank You!
Posted Nov 19, 2003 8:54 pm

IdahoClimberUntitled Comment

IdahoClimber

Jon,

I grew up in Colorado and miss the peaks there, but love the peaks here. Hope you can make it out here for a climb someday.

Will be adding more information, including pictures from other climbing friends, and the route descriptions.

Just a matter of sneaking my books into work, and trying to get the info onto the site.

Nic

Posted Nov 20, 2003 10:15 am

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

Nic,

Good job. It is good to see more Idaho mountains showing up. I really need to do more over there.

Still one very nice photo that should go on the main page. Remember that you can also put photos on the Route pages.....

I will let you delete all the entries on the Overview section regarding lat & long. If you do it, there is less chance of having a "phantom" post appear. This can happen sometimes when an addition is deleted, but a response remains.
Posted Nov 20, 2003 6:04 pm

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

Castle Peak is awesome
Posted Nov 21, 2003 10:22 pm

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

Good work!
Posted Apr 5, 2004 2:01 pm

carcasheUntitled Comment

A truly indredible peak---thank you for posting it on your website.
Posted Jun 9, 2004 11:31 am

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

Truly Idaho's most prominant peak in my mind. Great work.
Posted Oct 9, 2004 11:41 pm

SaintgrizzlyUntitled Comment

Saintgrizzly

Nice page of a truly outstanding mountain!
Posted Mar 3, 2005 1:30 am