DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

Thank you Marcel, I really appreciate you checking out my page!
Posted Oct 26, 2005 10:58 am

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

This is a very good start to your page, but you have a few things that need done. I'm sure you are aware that the elevation is not zero feet so that needs changed up in the title area. There are no topo coordinates as well.

Also, with as many technical routes or whatever grade, you probably might want to add a separate routes page and go into some detail on at least one or two of the routes. Other than that nice start. Once you make changes let me know so I can up my vote! Take care!

-Britt
Posted Oct 25, 2005 9:52 am

DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

routes will come soon, most bugs fixed
Posted Oct 25, 2005 11:06 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Good page. Keep improving it. Cheers William
Posted Oct 25, 2005 10:01 am

dadndaveUntitled Comment

dadndave

Nice page Dude, needs one of the photos put up as the signature photo though. Zero altitude eh? Looks pretty tough for a flat one.
Posted Oct 25, 2005 6:51 pm

DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

Thank you for the vote.... I'm working on it, my computer access is limited to being at work only so I don't have a ton of time to work on things... it will be fixed though.

Thanks again
Posted Oct 25, 2005 10:04 pm

DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

Thanks Kane, i've had E-mail after E-mail telling everyone. I only have computer access at work so my resources are limited and it takes time for me to make all corrections. I was hoping this would slip through the cracks (no pun intended) until I had it ocmplete. but It will just take me some time to get all of the corrections done for this page, Routes. Photo's and tweaking take time and I don't have a ton of it.

(it's 8pm and I came down here to work on this thing because it's getting frustrating if that tells you anything)
Posted Oct 25, 2005 10:02 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Cool climbing area .

By gosh it really is there. Congratulations on sticking with the maps and finding it.
Posted Oct 25, 2005 10:05 pm

DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

What the problem was, is that I was referencing TOPO! and I had my setting to minutes\seconds and it needed to be Degree\Degree UTM.... As soon as I could put 2+2 together it was simple, Thank you for your input and vote though!!!!
Posted Oct 26, 2005 12:27 pm

shanrickvUntitled Comment

shanrickv

Great page. I'll give you 4. You're "under construction" is better than a lot of finished products.
Posted Oct 26, 2005 10:38 am

DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

Kane, Please post the C-3 that you know of. I have only topped out on this bad boy through the 5.9 Classic followed up by the 5.11b Sport to the top
Posted Oct 26, 2005 12:33 pm

DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

Thank you Scott!. Hope to go Canyoning again in the near future
Posted Oct 26, 2005 4:51 pm

RyanSUntitled Comment

RyanS

Nice page, Dude! Hopefully someone will submit a route to the top of the Spires someday, even though it's only class 2 or 3 from what I've heard.
Posted Oct 28, 2005 3:01 pm

DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

I messaged KANE, he said he knew of that route. i've personally never done it but I do know there is one up there.... If he does not post one here soon then I will head down there in the next week or so and search for it, then post it. Thank you very much for the vote BTW! for my first mountain page I don't think it turned out too bad :-)
Posted Oct 28, 2005 4:35 pm

DudeThatMustHurtUntitled Comment

DudeThatMustHurt

thank you for your vote!
Posted Dec 7, 2005 1:14 pm

rpcAmerican $$'s???!

rpc

"!!!!!!!!!!If You Are Caught Up Here In This Time You Face Up To $100,000 Dollars In Fines And Up To 5 Years In Prison!!!!!!!!!!"

Seems excessive...
Nice page BTW.
Posted Jan 21, 2009 11:54 am

DudeThatMustHurtRe: American $$'s???!

DudeThatMustHurt

I don't set the law, I just post it. it's a pretty cool area when your not in danger of being arrested.

Posted Jan 25, 2009 9:23 am

Athos791Nice Page!

Athos791

I climbed the spires via the scrambling route last week and had an awesome time. Your page is very well put together. I was thinking of adding a route page for the route we took, as it is a variation of the south face circuit that is already posted..
Posted Feb 28, 2009 11:14 pm

DudeThatMustHurtRe: Nice Page!

DudeThatMustHurt

Please feel free to add your route, It's been some time since I've been able to make my way down there but I hope this summer to see it again. Thank you for your comment and glad you enjoyed the mountain!
Posted Mar 1, 2009 6:34 pm