EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

Good info.
Posted Sep 1, 2003 10:34 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for checking it out. My mom came by here at age 14 and talked about it as I was growing up. Never been there-but her trip may have influenced me. I only have my grandfather's architectual photos from '28(This trip made my grandfather change from the architectual drafting office to architectual photography in Detroit) but plan to see if I can get color pix.
Posted Sep 1, 2003 11:07 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for your vote. My mom traveled from Detroit to Quebec thence by ocean liner to Le Harve in 1928 when she was 14. She went with my Grandparents who stopped at Le Grand Chartreuse for my Grandfather to photograph the monastery. He changed his line of work to architectual photography when he returned from France to Detroit. My grandmother who was a rigorous person, enrolled my mom in French classes in Grenoble at that time.
Posted Sep 2, 2003 11:54 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for considering this page. My mom visited here in 1928 at age 14. She talked about it some and still recalls the trip and my grandfather left some photos of the the monastery. It might be a bit similar to the Black Hills but trading the granite for limestone.

Your pages of the San Juans will give lots of choices to

to climbers in SW Colorado.
Posted Sep 2, 2003 12:53 pm

braemoorUntitled Comment

I'm sorry that you saw fit to plagiarise without acknowledgement parts of my web site:

Posted Oct 14, 2003 11:40 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

I wrote this on the fly, having never been there but having an interest in the area for many years as evidenced by several old family photographs that I used.

I do not recall using any of your pix but clearly lines 1-4.5 of the second paragraph of the overview are yours.

Possible remedies: A. deletion of the lines in question B. connect them to your website. If I don't hear further from you in the next few days I'll default to A. Hope not to have offended you too grievously.

à bientot
Posted Oct 15, 2003 12:32 am

braemoorUntitled Comment

Thank you - a link would be fair exchange.

John
Posted Oct 15, 2003 2:05 am

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

Nice page.
Posted Nov 9, 2003 2:20 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for stopping in and your vote. Never been here but my mom said it was nice.
Posted Nov 9, 2003 6:13 pm

Claude MauguierUntitled Comment

Good page I just discovered...a shame as I live almost within the west foot of Grande Sure !
Posted Nov 19, 2005 11:25 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Bonjour Claude,

Thanks for your good vote. Maybe you can send some pix or a summit log.

Was your region effected by les affaire des musulmans?

Any word on difficulties in my home town Chateau-Thierry?

Merci

Mark
Posted Nov 19, 2005 1:11 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thank you for your good vote. I have been enjoying all the new pages about Val d'Aosta!

Grazie per il vostro buon voto. Sto godendo tutte le nuove pagine circa il val d'Aosta!

Ciao

Mark
Posted Nov 24, 2005 7:42 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for your good vote on the Chartreuse. You can get some good spirits over there too.

Ciao

Mark
Posted Nov 28, 2005 12:06 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thank you for your good vote. These limestone mountains are pretty bold for their height.
Posted Dec 9, 2005 8:12 am