KaneGreat Work!

Kane

This is a sweet list, I'll attatch it to my thirteener pages. Every once in a while ya'll will need to update links, how fun!
Posted Apr 5, 2006 1:35 am

Rob AWow!

Rob A

Nice job, I did not know that there were that many 13ers in CO.
good job.
Later, Rob
Posted Apr 5, 2006 12:25 pm

ColoradoScottThanks Guys!

ColoradoScott

Although I have maintained my own list of these in an excel file, this is great work with all of the mapping and lnks to the respective pages. Kudos on a job well done!
Posted Apr 5, 2006 3:31 pm

dlsunwallNice

Will be very handy.
Posted Apr 7, 2006 6:02 pm

Kanegareth

Kane

UN13,768 Holy cross Ridge is covered in my Holy Cross Ridge page. Currently there is no link.
Posted Apr 15, 2006 2:29 am

GarethRe: gareth

Gareth

Linked. I’m surprised I missed that one.
Posted Apr 15, 2006 3:37 am

csmcgranahanVery nice!

csmcgranahan

This list is a great resource! Thank you very much for all of your efforts.
Posted Apr 17, 2006 1:16 am

markhyamsranking

markhyams

It would be great if you could number the ranks of the peaks so that the peaks with the same elevation have the same rank. This is the way it is done on other sites like Lists of John. This makes the bicentennial list make more sense, in that since there are five peaks at 13580, they are all ranked 198th, and the last two aren't off the list just because of alphabetization.

Cheers,
Mark
Posted Apr 20, 2006 3:34 pm

RyanSRe: ranking

RyanS

Hi Mark,

Though I admire John for trying something different, he and I don't agree on this.

I agree with you when you say that alphabetical order is far too arbitrary a thing to break rank ties. Therefore, I prefer to break ties with prominence (and when there's a prominence tie, as well, to use isolation to break the tie). I simply don't like the idea of peaks not having a unique rank, and this also makes it easier on a spreadsheet for sorting purposes. Prominence information will be added to this list once I finish double-checking Roach's figures (he has a number of errors), so this method of breaking ties will be clearer at that point.
Posted Apr 20, 2006 9:48 pm

Andinistaloco10/10

Andinistaloco

Nice work here guys. Having done tables in html lately, I can appreciate the time this must have taken.
Posted Apr 21, 2006 10:58 pm

Brad SniderSome of CO's best mountains!

Brad Snider

Great list!!! Thanks for your work on this.

One small note: McNamee Peak can be linked to the "Clinton, McNamee, Traver" Peaks page. Thanks.
Posted May 4, 2006 2:29 am

GarethRe: Some of CO's best mountains!

Gareth

Linked. It’s strange that I linked the other two and missed McNamee. Glad you like the list.
Posted May 4, 2006 2:59 am

km_donovanThis Page Rates 5 Beiners!

km_donovan

Two ice axes up for a great job.
Posted Jul 30, 2006 7:41 pm

RyanSRe: Long time

RyanS

Truth be told, not a ton. There's a relatively easy way to convert a spreadsheet into table form, and Gareth got the legwork done quickly. To keep it current, it's just a matter of adding new SP links when people submit new pages.
Posted Apr 13, 2007 5:03 pm

dirthRuby Mountain

dirth

Hi,

Just noticed that there is no link to Ruby's page, I'm sure updating these is a huge project in itself.

Posted Jul 6, 2008 12:47 pm

GarethRe: Ruby Mountain

Gareth

It's now linked. Nice catch!
Posted Jul 6, 2008 1:46 pm

Sarah SimonPlease attached "Cupid"

Sarah Simon

Hello,

Please attach my new-ish "Cupid" page to this list.

PS: I tried to do attach this myself, but it seems the permissions are set so that "self service attachment" is not an option.

Cheers,

Sarah
Posted Dec 31, 2008 4:30 pm

GarethRe: Please attached

Gareth

Sarah,
You did the trick and attached the page. I went in and linked the table to the page. Thanks for helping me keep the new pages linked!
Posted Jan 1, 2009 4:40 pm

mattpayne11Link to "South Snowdon"

mattpayne11

Ranked 611

Thx!
Posted May 20, 2009 9:58 pm

JustinShapiroLink to Jenkins Mountain

JustinShapiro

Awsome list but guys, you gotta update the links.

Link for Jenkins Mountain: