RyanSUntitled Comment

RyanS

Good info., great route descriptions, and some solid pics (my favorite is the feature photo, a fine choice). I'm sorry I didn't revisit the page sooner.

I'm going to encourage a couple of the first-hand participants in the plaque installation process to submit their existing TRs to your page.
Posted Jul 31, 2003 5:08 pm

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

I added the two common routes, but as of 01 Aug 2003 I have not climbed Columbia Point yet. I added it because I was researching the upcoming climb and saw that it was not on SP yet. So after consulting with the Kit Carson/Challenger Point maintaner, I added it with the thought that the pictures would come in a week or so.

I figure it will have the full pictoral treatment with my pics in a week, possibly two.

-G
Posted Aug 1, 2003 12:01 pm

RyanSUntitled Comment

RyanS

Cool... glad to know the pictures are forthcoming, so while we await them, I'll withdraw the deuce.
Posted Aug 1, 2003 3:09 pm

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

Pics and a summit log added. Fun 5 days out there!
Posted Aug 9, 2003 11:00 am

RyanSUntitled Comment

RyanS

This page is looking fantastic. Sorry I hadn't come here in a while. I've updated my vote.
Posted Feb 7, 2004 2:49 pm

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

Thanks. I aim to please!
Posted Feb 10, 2004 2:47 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

I like the "Overview". "Getting There" is excellent.

I'm thinking photos are on the way. It's my personal opinion that photos are what separates SP from other mountaineering sites.
Posted Jul 31, 2003 7:53 pm

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

Of course you are right. Thanks for the polite heads up.

I will separate route beta from the overview section on both my mountains.

Anyway, I guess I am saying check back in a week or maybe two on the outside and notice the improvements.

-G
Posted Aug 1, 2003 12:07 am

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

Got my pics online yesterday for everyone's viewing pleasure.
Posted Aug 9, 2003 11:01 am

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

Nice work. You should respond to the other voters to tell them that you've made some updates...

-Morgan
Posted Aug 1, 2003 11:49 am

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

Thx, I did.
Posted Aug 1, 2003 2:16 pm

bernardhohmanUntitled Comment

bernardhohman

Great page. Glad someone finally decided to give this subpeak some credit!
Posted Aug 1, 2003 3:59 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Nicely done and the links are good. This is another special mountain for Colorado.
Posted Aug 11, 2003 8:33 pm

GrantUntitled Comment

Grant

Very nice page. I'm glad to see Columbia Point (Kat Carson) make it's way to the SP. A very deserving addition to SP.
Posted Aug 12, 2003 11:47 am

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

Great page big_g. Agree about not cluttering it up with things that belong elsewhere.
Posted Aug 28, 2003 3:32 pm

vertxUntitled Comment

vertx

Well done.
Posted Mar 17, 2004 9:34 am

Larry VUntitled Comment

Larry V

Good job. I would like to see someone do Challenger Point as a separate peak page also.
Posted Apr 13, 2004 8:53 pm

The Lower MarmotUntitled Comment

The Lower Marmot

Great page. I was packing up to Willow Lake when they did the flyover, it was pretty incredible. My uncle was camped with the families of the astronauts, as he was climbing Humboldt at that time.
Posted May 16, 2004 6:30 pm

mattpayne11Thanks for the beta

mattpayne11

I used this page to help me complete the climb, but I did find the route descriptions to be somewhat lacking, so I am going to add my trip report here so maybe others can get a better feel for the climb from Kit Carson to Columbia Point. Here is the trip report.
Posted Feb 27, 2011 8:02 pm