Corno Grande Comments

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

20Jan2003: Hi Chandra, nice work. A couple suggestions: remove the line breaks from the text and make the HTML links clickable.

Hi, the overview left by the previous submitter is completely useless. It tells me almost nothing about the mountain. That would be a good place to start updating. You might also try the "Attach/delete photos" feature to add thumbnail photos to the front page and spice things up a bit.

When you're done, leave a reply to this msg. and I'll take another look at the page...

Cheers,

MOrgan
Posted Mar 14, 2002 5:08 pm

ChandraUntitled Comment

Chandra

Hi mpbro,

I've adopted the Corno Grande Page and I'm updating it a little bit. Even if i have not finished yet, I ask you to take a look at the page. The overview is completely new and I added some pictures to the front page. Would be nice if you change your vote, maybe not now but when all the work is done.

Thank's

Chandra
Posted Jan 19, 2003 4:11 am

ChandraUntitled Comment

Chandra

Wow thank you! And thank's also for your suggestions, I'll try to make the links clickable, but first I'll have to find out how to do so.

Chandra
Posted Jan 20, 2003 11:19 am

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

Click here for link instructions (Question 8)...
Posted Jan 21, 2003 10:11 am

ChandraUntitled Comment

Chandra

This time I have to thak you even more! As I know myself it would have taken me a lot of time to find out how to put a link!!

bye

Chandra
Posted Jan 21, 2003 1:34 pm

gebiseUntitled Comment

I love this region (Abruzzo) and Corno Grande. No other option than 4 stars!
Posted May 24, 2002 2:33 pm

Pellegrin13Untitled Comment

I'll vote again after your updating.
Posted Sep 22, 2002 1:41 am

ChandraUntitled Comment

Chandra

Hy Pellegrin 13,

today I adopted this page, so would you be so nice to change your vote, I don't want to lose this page.
Posted Sep 23, 2002 7:21 am

ChandraUntitled Comment

Chandra

Hi Flasher

could you please change your vote, I adopted Corno Grande's page today and I don't want to lose it.
Posted Sep 23, 2002 7:23 am

kletterwebbiUntitled Comment

kletterwebbi

Good work !

Do you know anything about a guidebook of that area or of climbing at this part of italy ?
Posted Sep 11, 2003 2:07 am

ChandraUntitled Comment

Chandra

Ciao Kletterwebbi, danke für die vielen Sterne! Das beste mir bekannte Guidebook für die Gran Sasso-Kette ist von Alberico Alesi, Maurizio Calibani und Antonio Palermi. Titel des Buches ist GRAN SASSO aus der Reihe "le piu belle escursioni". Verlag: Societa Editrice Ricerche. In dem buch werden vornehmlich die Normalwege zu allen Gipfeln der Kette beschrieben, Kletterrouten werden kaum angesprochen. Aber da gibts ganz sicher spezielle Bücher! Ausserdem kann ich dir die Website von Guillaume Dargaud empfehlen, da findest du was du suchst. (http://www.gdargaud.net/Climbing/GranSasso.html) Was ich mit Sicherheit weiss ist das es im Gran Sasso Gebiet Kletterrouten jeder Schwierigkeit gibt. Beispielsweise haben wir die Monte Camicia Nordwand die seit Menschen Gedenken nur 13 mal durchstiegen wurde!
Posted Sep 28, 2003 6:56 am

Antonio GianiUntitled Comment

Antonio Giani

Spero presto, il ghiacciao del Calderone e il Gran Sasso mi hanno sempre affascinato.

Ciao Antonio
Posted Sep 30, 2004 3:10 am

wildstarUntitled Comment

wildstar

Great page.
Posted Feb 25, 2005 10:24 am

mccUntitled Comment

mcc

some map info would be nice ( I can send you some info if you're interested ) , also some sections ( Getting there ) could use at least different structure :)
Posted Apr 17, 2005 10:46 am

Kenzo OkawaUntitled Comment

Kenzo Okawa

Many thanks for introducing nice mountain in Italy!
Posted Dec 23, 2005 10:12 pm