MoapaPkgood prose, so-so pics

MoapaPk

Good writing and info, but I wish you had some digital pics. These look like scanned photos.
Posted Feb 12, 2008 1:23 pm

D-boRe: good prose, so-so pics

D-bo

You and me, both. They come out pretty dark on my scanner.
Posted Feb 12, 2008 8:04 pm

D-boRe: good prose, so-so pics

D-bo

Pics have been updated! Great job on all the submissions.
Posted Mar 2, 2009 8:11 pm

SteveMarrNice Page

SteveMarr

D-Bo - Nice work on the Coyote Gulch page. I have quite a few additional pictures from my trip out there a few years ago that I'll try to post in the future. It's an incredible place.
Posted Jun 11, 2009 7:07 am

D-boRe: Nice Page

D-bo

All the wonderful photos of this canyon make my job easy. The page is getting crowded with all the beautiful pictures, but I don't think anyone seems to mind. The more pictures that come in, the better the page gets. I might have to learn how to do some html tables so more photos can get the limelight they deserve.
Posted Jun 11, 2009 9:53 am

D-boRe: Nice Page

D-bo

Tables are up! Keep the pics coming!
Posted Jun 11, 2009 2:54 pm

vanman798Are you sure?

vanman798

Are you sure Coyote Gulch is in the Glen Canyon NRA? I was looking at http://www.nps.gov/glca/planyourvisit/driving-the-hole-in-the-rock-road.htm which states that the Glen Canyon NRA starts at Mile 45.7 down the Hole-In-The-Rock road. The turn off for Forty Mile Ridge Road (trail head for Coyote Gulch) is prior to Dance Hall Rock which is at Mile 36.4. Based on that I think Coyote Gulch is in the BLM land of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks
Posted Nov 30, 2012 1:52 pm

D-boRe: Are you sure?

D-bo

Good question. I was also slightly confused when I first wrote this page. But, now I have access to GIS software where I work, and I produced the map that I posted in the camping section of the main page. It makes it clear that most of Coyote Gulch resides in the NRA, managed by the NPS.
Thanks for asking.
Sorry for the long delay in responding.
Posted Jun 18, 2014 2:23 pm