rpcawesome page Marc!

rpc

would love to check out that place one of these springs :) cheers.
Posted Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm

MarcsoltanRe: awesome page Marc!

Marcsoltan

Thank you so much, Radek. The climbs here are all one pitch deals. I'm afraid they may be a little boring for you. But, the mountain views just can't be beat.
BTW, I couldn't get the image of your story out of my mind last night, especially after seeing the diagram of where she fell from, and how close to you it was for you to grab that 20$ bill in the air. Didn't get much sleep. I'm better today. Trying not think about her and her family. Like Dow said, you get out on the rocks often enough, sooner or later you may see something like this.
Posted Aug 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Bob SihlerGreat idea, Marc

Bob Sihler

Mountain pages that float around without a parent page are not that useful unless someone specifically looks for the peak, and when you don't know what's there, well...

This page looks like a great resource for people like me who know about the Buttermilks but wouldn't know where to start, and for people who don't know of them at all.

Thanks for putting in the effort.
Posted Aug 26, 2009 1:57 pm

MarcsoltanRe: Great idea, Marc

Marcsoltan

I totally agree with your rationale for making an "Area" page. I was waiting to have enough material to make a page like this possible. This page is by no means complete, and I have left room for future improvement.
Thank you for your approval and support, Bob,
Happy climbing,
Marc
Posted Aug 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Dave DinnellWell Done, Marc

Dave Dinnell

Love it. This page could be attached/linked with Bob Burd's Sierra page as the parent page as well as to Matthew's Eastern Sierra Logistical page. Great job.
Posted Sep 4, 2009 2:23 pm

MarcsoltanRe: Well Done, Marc

Marcsoltan

Thanks, Dave. Glad you like it.
Good suggestion, I'll look into it.
Posted Sep 4, 2009 7:51 pm

imontopNice!

imontop

I really like this page Marc, even though I don't climb. This place looks alot like the City of Rocks in southern Idaho. Great pictures of those Eastern Sierras!
Posted Sep 10, 2009 11:42 pm

MarcsoltanRe: Nice!

Marcsoltan

My wife and I love this area. We have been going there for the past twenty years and you never run out of places to explore. The views of the Sierras change as you find new formations.
Thanks for the visit, Eric.
Posted Sep 11, 2009 12:17 am

Bubba SuessCoordinates

Bubba Suess

Can you plot this on the map?
Posted May 9, 2010 9:48 am

MarcsoltanRe: Coordinates

Marcsoltan

I wish I knew how. Dealing with maps is one area I've not been able to learn. I know that's your specialty.
Posted May 9, 2010 10:57 am