rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Nice. looking forward to more photos.
Posted Oct 11, 2004 1:47 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Great page and have a good one!

-Britt
Posted Oct 11, 2004 4:57 pm

Joseph BulloughUntitled Comment

Joseph Bullough

Good start to this page. Will improve with a few more photos.

Have a good one...
Posted Oct 12, 2004 8:50 am

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Nice overview of this peak. Really makes me want to climb it. But I wish you had more detailed route info or an actual route page, at least for the shortest route. What are the directions to the trailhead?

Definitely needs more photos. Was the one you posted taken from Eagle Cap? It's a nice one though.

I see from your profile page the link to appreciating a mountain named for a botanist. :- ) Hope you post more Wallowa mountains.
Posted Oct 27, 2004 12:33 pm

mrhUntitled Comment

mrh

Yes, I need to get some more specific info on the routes I know. My pictures are hung up. I have had them back for a week and may have to scan them. Where I get them processed normally provides electronic access to them, which would give me better quality so I have been waiting for that. They are working on their website so things have not been available. I don't know how long it will be, but if it isn't very soon, I'll just have to scan my photos and add them that way. Sorry for the delay. I've been wanting to get this done for quite some time now and am getting impatient.
Posted Oct 27, 2004 8:45 pm

mrhUntitled Comment

mrh

Oh, yes the photo for this page was taken from the top of Eagle Cap in Sept. 1997. Actually it was scanned from a print made from a slide, so it has lost a lot. But its the only photo I had of the mountain at the time. Some from my recent trip are much better and I'll get them up soon.
Posted Oct 27, 2004 8:48 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Great page and I found the pics all to be helpful and such that they gave me a good feel for this area and the peak. I hope you don't mind me sticking a bunch of 4 star votes on them, I was surprised that someone voted them lower than that since they all add to this page.

I saw Cusick from Eagle Cap, from Red Mtn and just a few weeks ago from Hidden Peak. Needless to say, I need to get back to the area and finish off Aneroid, Petes Point, Sentinel and Cusick. Thanks for your nice effort on this one.
Posted Oct 4, 2005 11:19 am

mrhUntitled Comment

mrh

Thanks for the vote Dean.

You will love your trip to the upper Imnaha portion of the Wallowa Mts. Its a spectacular area with fewer people than generally seen in other parts of the range. When I climbed Cusick there were only 6 signitures in the summit log for the year. My weekend traverse of the peaks from Cusick to Petes Pt. was probably the nicest trip I have taken.
Posted Oct 4, 2005 12:33 pm