Deadwood Peak Comments

hgrapidSome suggestions

hgrapid

It looks like you have hiked all throughout this area, as I have been in recent years; and this is your first page.

Take a look at some nearby Lake Tahoe Basin area mountains and try to fill in more details. Obviously you don't need to be as comprehensive as Round Top, but take a look at my Duane Bliss Peak page, for example.

Duane Bliss Peak: http://www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/515668/Duane-Bliss-Peak.html

It has more detail than your page, but only took a couple hours of thought. I think Deadwood is a worthwhile peak, the page just needs some more work.
Posted May 3, 2010 9:18 pm

Bubba SuessAgreed: Needs work.

Bubba Suess

I totally agree. This page needs some work. Deadwood is definitely a worthwhile peak and deserves a better, thorough page. At the very least, route info and some more pictures should be added. How do you get to the top? That is the minimal amount of information that should be included, but other things can certainly be added. Also, there is a Mokelumne Wilderness page that this ought to be attached to.
Posted May 4, 2010 12:05 am

EricChuThanks for showing us this beautiful area!

EricChu

Even if, yes, the page still needs more work on it, which is why I also haven't voted yet, I still appreciate your showing us the area! And congratulations for your photo gallery! I greatly enjoyed - and also voted - every one of those 79 fantastic pics of yours!
Cheers,
Eric
Posted May 4, 2010 11:46 am

derbillyThanks for the suggestions

derbilly

Thanks for all your suggestions. I'll work on it soon. I think this is a worthwhile peak that just gets no love.
Posted May 6, 2010 8:27 pm

Bubba SuessMuch better

Bubba Suess

While I think you could flesh things out a little more, this page is definitely much improved. I changed my vote accordingly.
Posted Jul 3, 2010 4:50 pm

NoonduelerInteresting peak

Noondueler

I included it on the Carson Pass Area page. Interesting peak with unique views. It deserves more votes!
Posted Mar 6, 2013 9:30 pm