Viewing: 1-20 of 29 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

CharlesDUntitled Comment

CharlesD

Great! I've been meaning to add this one for a while now, but have so far been hampered by a lack of good context pictures. Anyway, I see you've beeten me to it. I'll add a bunch of action-shots soon and maybe some AT details.
Posted Aug 13, 2004 11:55 am

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thankyou very much for your vote and comments. Any information and pictures you want to add, feel free because that will make this page spectacular. Also, you said you have some trail information. I've only been here once, so if you have good route info, anything you could add would be great! Thank you so much for your help. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Posted Aug 13, 2004 1:44 pm

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Excellent!

Some guidebooks will be helpful. There are at least two hiking ones that list trails in the area and also the falcon guide, rock climbing NJ, has technical routes up Tammany. I'll try to add some of those later tonight.

Posted Aug 13, 2004 1:50 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thankyou for your vote and comments. I will definately be adding a lot to this page in terms of links and books and things. Anything you could add to make this a better page would be greatly appreciated so thankyou again and good climbing to you!
Posted Aug 13, 2004 1:54 pm

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Thank you for adding this page! I love this area and was thinking of adding it in the future (but did not have good photos) - glad you beat me to it since your photos are way nicer than what I have :)

radek
Posted Aug 13, 2004 1:56 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

Good stuff.

Posted Aug 13, 2004 4:43 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Way to go, nice work.
Posted Aug 13, 2004 8:32 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thanks for your vote and comments! Have a good weekend!
Posted Aug 13, 2004 11:30 pm

hgrapidUntitled Comment

hgrapid

Good start. I am positive you will add some route information soon...knowing your reputation as a thourough kind of guy. When you do, hopefully you have some photos of trail signs? I was in this area about a month ago. Very pretty. You still have some work to do.
Posted Aug 14, 2004 2:07 pm

hgrapidUntitled Comment

hgrapid

Someone else tried to add Mount Tammany. This page needs a route to justify having two peaks different states. Have you considere separate pages?
Posted Jan 14, 2005 7:58 pm

hgrapidUntitled Comment

hgrapid

Add route information if you can. Separate this page to focus on Mount Minsi, since someone has now put up Mount Tammany.
Posted Feb 24, 2005 12:03 pm

grandwazooUntitled Comment

grandwazoo

Great page, spent many years along the Delaware river starting from the East Fork in Grand Gorge, New York all the way to the gap. Awesome area.
Posted Aug 19, 2004 11:04 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thankyou for your vote and comments. It is a very beautiful area. Have a good one!
Posted Aug 19, 2004 11:42 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Always enjoyed the view here. Very nice to be driving up the Delaware River up U.S. 209 from Stroudsburg Pa to Port Jervis and thence up I-84 in NY with a great view over the watergap. Especially relaxing after a night of driving east on I-80 whilst dodging tractor trailers. Good page and pix.
Posted Sep 22, 2004 2:43 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thanks so much for your vote and comments! Have a good one!

-Britt
Posted Sep 22, 2004 6:19 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Very nice page. I particularly appreciate the information as this is an area I'll be visiting.
Posted Sep 22, 2004 2:47 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thanks for your comments and vote! I hope you enjoy your visit and maybe add some photos if ya get a chance. Thanks again and have a good one!

-Britt
Posted Sep 22, 2004 6:21 pm

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

Somehow this page slipped by me when you first posted it... oh. I was on a business trip then. My wife and I lived in New Jersey for the first year we were married (1976) and this was a place we would visit from time to time. Many fond memories. There is a lot of history here. Nice page. Thanks.
Posted Nov 7, 2004 11:06 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thanks for the vote and the kind comments! This is a wonderful place and I'm glad to hear you and so many others are fond of this great place. Thanks a lot and have a good one!

-Britt
Posted Nov 8, 2004 10:21 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thanks for your vote and you have a good one!

-Britt