Devils Tower Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 39 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

OBIJUANKENOBI71Untitled Comment

OBIJUANKENOBI71

Good page!. I invite you to visite "El Torozo" page, ideal for rock climbimg.Regards.

Juan
Posted Jun 28, 2002 6:29 am

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

This is an outstanding page on an important peak! I'm glad it's safe from squatters. Hats off to Bigwally for doing such a fine job and Mtntrail for helping to keep it safe.

Welcome back, Bigwally!
Posted Dec 6, 2002 8:20 am

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Excellent lots of route info.
Posted Dec 6, 2002 8:21 am

JohnUntitled Comment

John

Quite the online guidebook! My only suggestion is to add a signature photo.
Posted Dec 6, 2002 8:40 am

Henning LegeUntitled Comment

I don't know this peak. But the page looks good and apparently needs protection.
Posted Dec 9, 2002 7:29 am

Martin CashUntitled Comment

Martin Cash

Excellent page. That is a ton of routes!
Posted Dec 9, 2002 9:24 am

rpc

NICE!!
Posted Dec 11, 2002 10:01 am

bigwallyUntitled Comment

bigwally

Dear rpc,

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for reviewing and voting on the Devils Tower page. It is soo good to know that YOU and there, and that YOU CARE !!

This SP site has many good things and many good folks, as yourself, contributing to it. It is a Joy to know this , and to be a part of the sharing and caring !! It is also sad to see what else is happening with the site. Seems that any web site will attract a portion of wankers and trouble makers. (I know who mine our, but don't know what to do about them....any help or advice that you might offer will be greatly appreciated).

We have chosen to Live and Love at the base of this Amazing Tower and now we choose to say that we will be very disappointed if you don't come for a visit and some climbing this next season. NO, not as clients, but as Friends. Please check us out at www.devilstowerlodge.com or better yet give us a call at 1-888-314-5267, toll free, any time.

Thank You For All That YOU Have Done. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO LIVE OUT THEIR DREAMS, Frank (Bigwally) & Lorna

Posted Dec 25, 2002 10:24 pm

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Frank,

The Devils Tower page is one of the BEST on SP thanks largely to a great selection of routes listed and the outstanding phtographs from you and other contributing members. My wife and I would very much like to climb the Durrance crack sometime this summer ('03) - been studying the route phtos here as well as the route descriptions in the 3 books listed here in great detail. Your route descritption on this page is excellent as well!! Would very much appreciate the priviledge of talking to you some more about this route either here via SP or when we're in the area (hoping for late summer/early fall of '03 depending on time-off-from-work situation). Many thanks in advance and a Happy New Year!

Radek
Posted Dec 26, 2002 11:45 am

RStokesUntitled Comment

RStokes

Absolutely incredible!!!
Posted Jan 3, 2003 9:51 pm

Chamonix ManUntitled Comment

Chamonix Man

Great page, thanks for the email the other day, I would love to climb this peak (which you obviously know like the back of your hand!) but don't get to the states much sadly!
Posted Jan 10, 2003 6:04 pm

cjwhatUntitled Comment

cjwhat

Excellent page. I'm surprised the lodge web address is not a link.
Posted Jan 16, 2003 6:29 pm

Stuart BuchananUntitled Comment

Stuart Buchanan

Excellent Page. I need to go to Devils Tower!
Posted Jan 23, 2003 12:52 am

pilz8Untitled Comment

pilz8

Awesome page Devils Tower looks like a epic spot!! Could a novice rock climber make it to the top with instruction? I am more of a Peak Bagger but would love to give this one a try.
Posted Jan 23, 2003 2:23 pm

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

Bigwally, you know this rock! I'll look you up if I'm ever up there! Great page, thanks man.
Posted Jan 23, 2003 9:08 pm

RomainUntitled Comment

Romain

Awesome page. The number of routes is simply amazing.

Small suggestion: you could link weather.com with the relevant zip code directly, as in:weather.com.

I found that wunderground.com has pretty good weather forecasts too, and some historical weather data.
Posted Mar 13, 2003 12:41 am

marmoteigerUntitled Comment

Awesome!
Posted Jul 4, 2003 9:46 pm

sunnysummitUntitled Comment

sunnysummit

Great addition to this website! I just spent 4 days at the tower and had I come across this earlier I would've stopped for a visit. Soler, Durrance, El Cracko all made for a great first visit and a fine intro to the Towers' immense nature.
Posted Aug 6, 2003 12:14 pm