Dinara Comments

Viewing: 21-31 of 31 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

wuedesauUntitled Comment

wuedesau

When I read Knin I always have to think of the cruel war wich took place more than 10 years ago. Is there still danger from mine fields in this area or even at Dinara?
Posted Aug 16, 2004 10:11 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

There is no danger of mines anywhere around Knin or on Dinara Klaus. Knin and Dinara were far behind front lines, deep inside Serb occupied territory so there was no reason to put mines there. Knin was capital of Serbian Krajina and was spared of war till blitz liberation in 1995 when it saw its darkest days.
Posted Aug 16, 2004 7:59 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Sasha, this one somehow evaded my attention, The winter views, the castle and the recent views of the SW face are great as is the pool from which the Cetina river starts.

I got a DVD player and your disc is quite happy in this environment. Your Velebit pictures are about 40cm by 60cm on the TV now and Babin Vrh, Vaganski Vrh, Zadar, Pag Island, sea shore, fireworks etc. parade past quite well.

Mark
Posted Aug 20, 2004 10:33 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks Mark very much!!!

I didn't know DVD players can also read photos (.jpg format). That is great way to look at the photos and simple one. Who would have thought that my photos would one day end up in Ohio :-)
Posted Aug 21, 2004 9:50 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks Tim for the stars and for stopping by!!
Posted Dec 28, 2004 5:02 pm

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

VELIKA je Dinara!
Posted Feb 2, 2006 6:49 pm

Dinaric-ZGUntitled Comment

Dinaric-ZG

Woops! There are still "older" Sp pages I still haven´t voted for!

Gord

ps. Sasha, by the way, since Ive done a little re-arangement on Dinaric Alps Interactive page, where Dinara page represents a major "entrance" link to other parts of Dinara massif, may I ask from you to activate Kamesnica link at the introducory part of your text, so that the page easily helps visitors to link to other Dinara´s pages. I hope there is no problem in that :-) Thanks!
Posted Feb 3, 2006 5:19 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks Gord! No need to worry about the voting ;-) I've activated the link.

Cheers,