Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Kikee

Kikee - May 4, 2009 2:35 pm - Voted 6/10

Tree Kings Rocks

The Dreikönigsfelsen is a small, but picturesque rocky crest. Very easy and fast to approach, is the summital part unfortunately impossible to reach, for a normal hiker (with foots only ! ). And the low altitude doesn't bringing a panorama : what a big fault ! Personnaly, I prefer the big cliffs with reachable summits and giant panoramas ... Like in this region, the Lämmerfels, the Rötzenberg, the Puhlstein, the Backelstein, the Rödelstein, the Dimberg, the Rauhberg, the Hahnstein, the Hirtsfels, the Eulenfels, the Schlüsselfels, the Buchkammer, ... But I recognize this, your work is enorm, fantastic : I'm very exciting to discover new rocky sites, from your part, with Internet and your magical website ! Please, continue so and don't change anything ... If you want a day, I invite you to come in France, for discovering the High Vosges massive : here, are the panoramas exceptionnal and the altitude very high ! You are the welcome for hiking there and visiting for examples : Hohneck, Tanet, lakes (black, green and white ! ), Hirschsteine and Spitzenfels, Spitzkoepfe, Kastelberg, Missheimle, Taubenklangfelsen, Gazon-du-Faing, Martinswand, Frankental and Ammelthal, pass of the Schlucht and the Bagenelles, Taennchel, Markstein, the rocky path, ...

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Return to 'Dreikoenigsfelsen' main page