ganesh70This group

ganesh70

is almost complete, there are only a few summits left. I'd like to post soon ( this summer ) Madri dei Camosci and I remember that Bor wanted to post Cima del Vallone. It's a pity that you don't have good pics of this peaks because they are very nice. But the page is interesting with all the info that you need to climb this summit. Every spring I go in Val Dogna, maybe this year I could climb this mountain and take a couple of pics. Thanks again for your work on this mountains.
Ciao!
Posted Mar 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Vid PogachnikRe: This group

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks, Fabrizio! Yes, it's a good idea to post Madri dei camosci and Cima del Vallone is also one of the most beautiful mountains in the group. Unfortunately I was not on any of those summits. Pictures of Due Pizzi will come, I'm sure. I'd like to ascend soon the less frequented summits even more towards the west. I'd like to judge from where exactly the great Montaž is seen best.
Ciao!
Posted Mar 17, 2008 3:35 pm

ganesh70Re: This group

ganesh70

Those peaks are very interesting and wild. I've been some years ago on Monte Berda, and is a very beautiful summit.
The best view of Montasio? For me is wonderful from every side, but probably the view from Jof di Miez is the best.
Posted Mar 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Gangolf HaubI've been waiting for this

Gangolf Haub

I actually have a couple of pics from Miezegnot and Cimone. I'll see what I can do for you tomorrow ;-)
Posted Mar 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Vid PogachnikRe: I've been waiting for this

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks for your effort, Gangolf :)
Posted Mar 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: I've been waiting for this

Gangolf Haub

Maybe you could mention the German name Zweispitz somewhere in the text. It's still used by the Austrians.
Posted Mar 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Vid PogachnikRe: I've been waiting for this

Vid Pogachnik

Yes, I didn't know that. Thanks!
Posted Mar 18, 2008 5:16 am

samanRicovero Battaglione Alpini Gemona

saman

I'm afraid it is below the Miezegnot, not Somdogna. But the page is great.
Has anybody tried recently to cross from Jôf di Miezegnot to Monte Piper? I've heard that part of the track is demolished.
I'd like to take my kids there next summer if the path is passable.
Posted Nov 7, 2008 4:58 am

Vid PogachnikRe: Ricovero Battaglione Alpini Gemona

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks, yes that bivouac is below Jôf di Miezegnot, I corrected it. Regarding the path over Monte Piper I don't know. It was even before said that it's not an easy one, if it's demolished, then even worse. I'll have a look may be.
Posted Nov 8, 2008 4:53 am