Enniss Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Moogie737

Moogie737 - Dec 28, 2016 10:14 am - Hasn't voted

Please re-do the title

Hi. Would you mind changing the title of your page to Enniss Peak? With all capital letters when someone searches for this page he/she gets nothing because the search capability of this website takes into account caps vs lower case. And no other page I know of uses all capital letters. Just a suggestion. I figured it out a long time ago but it took some digging. Thanks.

oldgoatwasatch

oldgoatwasatch - Dec 28, 2016 1:48 pm - Hasn't voted

Enniss Peak Title Change

Done Thanks for the prompting. I know all caps are a problem on social media but the original title reflected the medallion on the summit so I decided to leave it.

Moogie737

Moogie737 - Dec 31, 2016 2:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Enniss Peak Title Change

Thanks. I noticed the change immediately. It's certainly a fun and sometimes challenging little peak to get to, especially in snow and with the typical winds that rake the ridge line.

oldgoatwasatch

oldgoatwasatch - Jan 1, 2017 11:47 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Enniss Peak Title Change

I like to think of it as the "other" Wasatch Front 4,000 ft hike. I prefer it in fact to Mount Olympus because the approach is open country- not enclosed in a valley, because of the extended view south (peaks, valley and lake), not so many people, and because of the overarching presence of Lone Peak.

Maybe circumstances will allow me to reach it's summit sometime this year - it would be the first time in too many years.

P.S. I've noticed you've hiked it a few times the last couple of months. Don't wear it out.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Enniss Peak' main page