BoydieNice Addition

Boydie

Glad to see this page on here at last Eric. A very worthy addition. Nice layout and the photos work well. Didn't realise there was so many pictures of this area on SP!!!
Cheers,
Stephen
Posted Feb 27, 2010 6:49 am

visentinRe: Nice Addition

visentin

Thanks !
Yes, by searching place names I found a dozen of pictures of the area ! There is the space for a couple of others more so don't hesitate !
Posted Mar 1, 2010 2:25 am

NanulsNice one Eric

Nanuls

I enjoyed your page Eric and look forward to seeing your next additions. I may spend a week or so in the Highlands this summer so hopefully we might get that area page finished at some point.
Cheers
Dan
Posted Mar 3, 2010 4:10 am

NelsonGlad to see this page

Nelson

Excellent work here, this was a great walk, good memories.

BTW, this was the guide I used on two outings during our week+ around Skye:

My wife hung in town a couple of days and she didn't fancy me heading into the hills alone. I also went up Blaven with him. Recommended.
Posted Mar 3, 2010 8:21 am

ezaWell done, Eric

eza

Great page. I love Scotland and the area around Loch Duich, it's really nice to see how your work makes justice to the beauties of the Highlands. Next time I go over there, I simply have to try my best to bag the Five Sisters.
Posted Mar 3, 2010 9:35 am

visentinRe: Well done, Eric

visentin

Thanks ! Have you seen also my previous page, closer to where we live ? :)
Posted Mar 3, 2010 10:45 am

ezaRe: Well done, Eric

eza

Yes, I had already seen it. It's also a beautiful one... Makes me feel like visiting Neouvielle (shame on me! it's one of the few massifs of the Pyrenees I've never hiked).
Posted Mar 3, 2010 11:16 am

Tomek Lodowygood job

Tomek Lodowy

very nice page of such picturesque Scottish range which view I keep deeply in my mind after one and only so far visit there. No doubt there will be some pics to sttach here later.
Posted Nov 24, 2010 2:22 pm

visentinRe: good job

visentin

Yes, great mountain in the area. Do it on a day with clear views to make the most of it. I'm waiting impatiently for your pics because most of them here are so-so.
Give also the mountains of Torridon a visit (Liatach, An Teallach, Beinn Eighe, Beinn Alligin...). They are probably Scotland's most impressive after Skye.
Posted Nov 25, 2010 2:49 am