Flat Top (UT) Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
BKiser90

BKiser90 - Jul 22, 2019 11:54 am Date Climbed: Jul 22, 2019

Jardine and Flat Top  Sucess!

After Jardine, we headed back down to the saddle and proceeded up Flat Top. The north face of Flat Top is quite sheer. Very gorgeous 360 degree views. Afterward, we headed back down to the Smithfield Dry Canyon trailhead.

David Mortensen

David Mortensen - Aug 17, 2011 8:07 pm Date Climbed: Aug 17, 2011

Flat Top  Sucess!

6/6/20- Summit with wife and daughter on an overcast day.

10/24/15 - We mountain biked up Birch Canyon and then continued on foot to the top. I went with Randy B.

10/26/13 Birch Canyon route. We rode mt. bikes up to the wilderness area boundary and then hiked to the top. There was a little snow on shady parts of the trail. Ryan W. and John A. made this trip with me.


8/17/11 I took the Smithfield Dry Canyon route with my wife. The trail was covered with vegetation. It was pretty bad. It then cleared up as we hit the red ledge spring area. There were a lot of wildflowers. We also went to the summit of Mt. Jardine.

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Oct 15, 2010 1:22 am Date Climbed: Oct 10, 2010

Flat Top  Sucess!

Hiked from Dry Canyon. There were some nice fall colors in the canyon. The trail is in good shape even though it isn’t used much. I liked Flat Top as much as some of the more well known peaks in the range.

tllwebb4

tllwebb4 - Jul 15, 2010 3:26 pm Date Climbed: Jul 14, 2010

Good speed hike  Sucess!

Baaa. Goat from Camden, South Carolina, taking down another Cache County peak in the name of the Webb family, the Southern people, the CSA, and the Univ. of SC Law School. This was a run/hike accomplished in true Goat style with major speed in late afternoon. Baaa y'all.

mtybumpo

mtybumpo - Jul 2, 2010 4:39 pm Date Climbed: Jun 30, 2010

Got 2!  Sucess!

I climbed Flat Top and realized Jardine was really close so I tackled it too. I got caught in a thunderstorm on the way down though.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Flat Top (UT)' main page