Rahel Maria LiuUntitled Comment

Rahel Maria Liu

Great page! Congratulations! Couldn't be better.
Posted Jan 17, 2002 11:10 am

kironicUntitled Comment

I like your comment about how this peak is less crowded simply because it falls a little short from being a 14-er. People are so caught up in that arbitrary measure, and it's really a drag! Thanks for the info. Great pictures and map.

Posted Mar 22, 2002 7:22 pm

mpbroUntitled Comment

Hey Aaron, Glad you adopted it. You've already made some nice updates...

Thanks for adopting the page. SInce I assume you have climbed Fletcher Mountain, it shouldn't be hard for you to make some improvements. I had the following improvements in mind:

1) There are lots of trip reports on the web. You should do a search, find some, and add them to the links page.

2) I only listed one approach, the direct one up the east slopes from the Blue Lakes trailhead. However, there are others. People like to traverse the tenmile range from north to south. Also, there may be some interesting approaches from the west, though I know nothing about them.

3) You should make individual route pages for routes which you good beta.

4) Skiing information -- it's an accessible area in the winter, and people want to know.

When you've made some improvements, please let me know by replying to this message, and I will upgrade my vote to four stars.

Posted May 13, 2002 9:11 am

AndyUntitled Comment

I'm not sure why this page has such a low rating. I think it's great—it has all the info I was interested in and some pretty good photos.
Posted Oct 7, 2002 12:28 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Thanks for the kind words, which you made before this mountain was put up for adoption and subsequently fostered by me. I agree with you that the judgement of the page was harsh. It is hard to maintain and make fresh a mountain that sees little traffic. Lower mountains see more traffic than Fletcher. Anyway, I took it on to see what I can do with it. Hopefully I can keep the page fresh.
Posted Nov 4, 2002 6:42 pm

mtnhiker13Untitled Comment

Thanks for the realtime updates on the Avalanche situation.
Posted Dec 3, 2002 11:54 am

tloganUntitled Comment

Great page.... you take some really creative pics... congrats!
Posted Mar 10, 2004 10:52 am

The Lower MarmotUntitled Comment

The Lower Marmot

Another great one!
Posted May 20, 2004 11:23 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

I like the scaled down photos you have added to your text.
Posted May 21, 2004 10:38 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

Looks like a good one!

Posted Aug 20, 2004 6:00 pm

bc44caesarUntitled Comment

A very nice thorough page!
Posted Oct 7, 2004 7:49 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Just found this page. Nice.
Posted Oct 17, 2004 9:01 pm

ChrisUntitled Comment

Nice page, looks fun.
Posted May 10, 2005 6:06 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Fletcher is a fun mountain and not crowded. Thanks for the visit and vote.
Posted May 10, 2005 7:14 pm

SaintgrizzlyUntitled Comment

I'd forgotten how nice this mountain is!
Posted Jun 27, 2005 8:23 pm

Sarah SimonThanks Mike

Sarah Simon

For taking over ownership of the page for this beautiful peak! -Sarah
Posted Apr 29, 2013 10:58 am

KieferGood stuff.

Gotta agree with Sarah. Thanks for taking ownership, Mike. Page is starting to look fantastic!
I have some wicked snowy & cold memories with Princo on this mountain. Some pretty brutal conditions (blizzard).
Thanks, Mike!