Matt LemkeFormatting

Matt Lemke

I'm trying to find out which type of formats work for everyone.
If you have to scroll side to side to see this whole page and it annoys you, could you let me know or give me any formatting suggestions?
Posted Jan 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Josh LewisGreat Page!

Josh Lewis

You beat me to it! Yesterday I was thinking to myself "Wonder if I could make a Glacier Peak wilderness page" and sure enough you got it. But thats a good thing, you did a good job and spared me some work. As for format no scrolling is needed (I have a smaller screen so thats no worry) but there is slightly bad formatting on at least one spot. But besides that well done.
Cheers Josh Lewis.
Posted Jan 25, 2011 1:04 am

TangemanYay!

Tangeman

GPW finally has a page! And I agree 100% w/Josh, I was gonna make it haha! You did great on it though, for sure. And thanks for using a couple of my pictures! :)
Posted Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Matt LemkeRe: Yay!

Matt Lemke

No problem. I really liked the photos you got on your trip through Phelps Basin and meadow/Spider Gap. On my trek through that area we missed the Phelps basin and meadow. I'll keep this page up to date as I continue to explore the Glacier Peak Wilderness in the future.
Posted Jan 27, 2011 11:29 pm

gimpilatorGreat Job!

gimpilator

I'm really happy to see what you've done with this page. It would be nice to display a map of the areas boundaries, but there aren't many of those maps around, so it might require making one from scratch, which would be time consuming. Let me know if you need help determining where the boundaries lie. I added 3 of my peak pages but there are a lot more which should be added to this list. I don't have the ability to add them so here is the list:

Fortress
Buck
Kololo
Berge
Misch
Snowking
David
Whittier
Chaval
Green
Hurricane
Posted Feb 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Matt LemkeRe: Great Job!

Matt Lemke

Thanks for the input. I do know where I can get a map of that sort. When I get the time away from school I'll work on that. I'll also add those peaks you listed.
Posted Feb 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Matt LemkeRe: Great Job!

Matt Lemke

I have just added the USGS Quads to the page
Posted Oct 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Sierra Ledge RatThank you

Sierra Ledge Rat

My first real mountaineering experience was in Outward Bound in the Glacier Peak wilderness in the mid-1970s. I climbed Glacier Peak again exactly 10 years after that. I have a special place in my heart for that area. You did a great job honoring that special area. Thanks.
Posted Oct 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Matt LemkeRe: Thank you

Matt Lemke

You're welcome! I wish I could have it finished now but I'm just so busy now
Posted Oct 16, 2012 12:13 am

SenadRwow

SenadR

Fantastic page,dude you put some heck of of a work on this site, great job!
Posted Dec 6, 2012 8:25 am