Viewing: 1-20 of 28 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

gabrieleI remember ..

gabriele

I met Tiziano one summer in Val Ferret (one of my climbing partners was from Ascoli P.), we were in the same campingplace and spent together, chatting and laughing, many evenings ...
Sad when I heard about his accident
Posted Nov 17, 2007 8:47 am

RenatoGRe: I remember ..

RenatoG

You're lucky to have known him: he was sure a great mountaineers, and a great man too, they say...
Posted Nov 17, 2007 8:58 am

Gangolf HaubWow!

Gangolf Haub

What a page - and how much useful information! I'm absolutely amazed!
Posted Nov 17, 2007 11:45 am

RenatoGRe: Wow!

RenatoG

Thank you very much Gangolf! Your compliments are an honour for me!

It was an hard work... But now I'm quite satisfied!
Posted Nov 17, 2007 12:15 pm

NanulsAmazing!

Nanuls

This has got to be one of the best pages on SP, congratulations on all your hard work!

Cheers
Dan
Posted Nov 17, 2007 1:09 pm

RenatoGRe: Amazing!

RenatoG

Thank you, Nanuls, your words make me very happy!
Your works are for me an example of how to make pages on SP...
I hope one day I can post pages good like yours!

Ciao
Posted Nov 17, 2007 7:30 pm

NanulsRe: Amazing!

Nanuls

Thank you, I’m really glad to be able to help. I think you've certainly exceeded me here, again great job!
Posted Nov 20, 2007 8:05 am

ganesh70Molto interessante

ganesh70

Un ottimo lavoro, complimenti Renato. Concordo con Nanuls, una delle migliori pagine del sito.
Ciao!
Posted Nov 17, 2007 1:24 pm

RenatoGRe: Molto interessante

RenatoG

Grazie mille Fabrizio. Non credo sia una delle migliori pagine del sito (ce ne sono tantissime eccezionali), ma sicuramente mi è costata molto lavoro nel poco tempo libero (considerando che, di solito, almeno un giorno del weekend lo trascorro in montagna o in falesia)e devo dire che sono abbastanza soddisfatto, anche se sono sempre possibili dei miglioramenti.
Ciao e grazie
Posted Nov 17, 2007 7:33 pm

Vid PogachnikExceptional page!

Vid Pogachnik

My sincere compliments, Renato! This is an all comprehensive page of this beautiful area. Great text and wonderful images! You should also allow on the page also some pictures of other members.
Posted Nov 17, 2007 4:00 pm

RenatoGRe: Exceptional page!

RenatoG

Thank you, Vid, you're very kind!
I was already thinking a way to adds some picts of other members... I'll find the space!
Posted Nov 17, 2007 7:37 pm

RenatoGRe: What a great job!

RenatoG

Thank you Sergio, the kind words that you and other members are writing, are a great joy for me and repay all the efforts I made...
Anyhow, writing this page was a pleasure to me, because of the love I feel for these outstanding mountains.

Ciao
Posted Nov 18, 2007 5:09 am

alex_vegaUooou!

alex_vega

Grandissimo lavoro. I miei sinceri complimenti Renato. BRAVO!

Ciao, Alex
Posted Nov 18, 2007 2:06 pm

RenatoGRe: Uooou!

RenatoG

Grazie, grazie Ales!
Troppo buono!

Zivio!
Renato
Posted Nov 18, 2007 4:25 pm

wuedesauWow!

wuedesau

Gran Sasso got the page it deserves. Congratulations to this masterpiece! Excellent photos and description.
Cheers, Klaus
Posted Nov 19, 2007 3:13 am

RenatoGRe: Wow!

RenatoG

I'm happy you liked it

Ciao
Posted Nov 19, 2007 1:24 pm

Goldie_Ozamazing...

Goldie_Oz

...page!! sono molto impressionato con le foto, le descrizione, tante grazie! G
Posted Nov 19, 2007 10:24 am

RenatoGRe: amazing...

RenatoG

Grazie a te per i complimenti e per aver letto la pagina!

Ciao
Posted Nov 19, 2007 1:25 pm

LupinoBraaaaaaaaavissimo!

Lupino

Congratulation. I agree with all the comments already sent. It is a great and complete page. Very very impressive! I can imagine the time needed to organize the information in such a way. The effort should be even more appreciated considering the additional work done for a fluent english. And now.....Appennino Centrale; the floor is your!
Ciao
Paolo
Posted Nov 19, 2007 11:02 am

RenatoGRe: Braaaaaaaaavissimo!

RenatoG

for the kind comments but also for the inspiration you gave to me with your works, and I want to use this occasion to give thanks to all SP members, from which works I learned all I put in this page, like Gabriele, Ganesh/Fabrizio, thephotohiker, Gangolf, Fred Spicker, the guys from ex-yugoslavia (vvujsic, bor, alex_vega, Vid, Velebit, Dinaric-ZG, Andrej Masera, etc), Nanuls, mountaingazelle and many others that make excellent pages on SP!

Thank you all!