Granite Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 74 « PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT »

CharlieUntitled Comment

Charlie

Great page, I like the additions you have made.
Posted Feb 20, 2002 2:06 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Charlie, I recently adopted this page. I added some route information based upon the Forest Service site, but since I have not climbed it, I hesitate to make an official route submission. I am trying to talk one of the summiteers into adding the route. Anyway, I think the page has improved. Let me know what you think.

Alan
Posted Jan 20, 2003 8:57 am

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

20Jan2003: Alan, what can I say. Even if you haven't climbed it, the page is now a useful resource. Only having been to MT once or twice, I really don't have any suggested improvements.

14 Nov 2002: Good start. Most importantly, the page needs more detailed route information, as well as more precise approach information.

You still need to integrate the additional info that other people have added. View it by clicking on "View More Info" in each page section.

Neglected... moving my vote to one star to expedite adoption.

Adopter: please respond here when you have integrated some of the "additional info" into the page.
Posted Mar 15, 2002 2:38 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Morgan, I adopted this page as a babysitter until a new owner can be found. I know nothing about the peak but will try to fix some of the problems by doing some research over the next couple of days. Alan
Posted Jan 19, 2003 5:00 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

I made improvements based upon research only. Unfortunately, I haven't climbed it, but at least the page appears to be better. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Posted Jan 20, 2003 8:16 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Morgan, Thanks for the comments. Is there anything I can add to the page to increase your vote? :) Alan
Posted Jan 21, 2003 7:00 am

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

Oops, meant to vote "4 stars". I edited my original vote text, but not the vote itself! :)

-Morgan
Posted Jan 21, 2003 10:12 am

Steven CrossUntitled Comment

Steven Cross

much better! You have done this page justice. Its good to see that the hight point of montana is of high quality now.
Posted Nov 19, 2002 5:45 pm

Martin CashUntitled Comment

Martin Cash

Can you say multiple memberships to prevent this poor page from being adopted.
Posted Jan 18, 2003 7:36 pm

Martin CashUntitled Comment

Martin Cash

Wow Alan. This page is looking fantastic. Lots of good information on getting there and climbing options. 4 stars.
Posted Jan 18, 2003 7:38 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Martin, I adopted this page to babysit it until a new owner can be found. I know nothing about the peak but will try to fix some of the problems by doing some research over the next couple of days. Alan
Posted Jan 19, 2003 4:57 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Posted Jan 20, 2003 8:14 am

AndyUntitled Comment

Andy

Excellent page!
Posted Jan 20, 2003 9:19 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Thank you for your vote. Alan
Posted Jan 20, 2003 9:23 am

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

First Class! It is about time that this peak got a real maintainer.
Posted Jan 23, 2003 4:05 pm

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Outstanding page.

Planning on trying this one labor day wknd. '03.

I think the Rock Climbing Montana Falcon guide has the standard route up this peak described - if so, I'll add it in.
Posted Feb 6, 2003 4:05 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Thank you for your vote. I received Donald Jacobs guide to Granite in the mail yesterday. I was diaappointed to find that is a photocopy of the original book. Needless to say I will be contacting Chessler books.
Posted Feb 6, 2003 9:22 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

I contacted Michael Chessler who stated the photo copied book is how he receives them from the author. Michael Chessler is not a pleasent person to deal with.
Posted Feb 7, 2003 8:09 am

PopoffUntitled Comment

Extensive information, great photos.
Posted Feb 18, 2003 12:49 pm