Guffert Comments

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Sep 12, 2005 9:47 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Welcome to SP Sebastian! I've been enjoying your pictures and now you've already posted a mountain page! You don't waste time, do you?



There are some suggestions I would like to make:

  • Use an active link for the link on camping (which can be renamed accommodation). See the faq to see how that works.

  • There should be a mountain conditions secion. I rename it weather conditions and usually place a link there. The achensee page might have one and mybe also a webcam. If climbed in winter avalanche reports might be useful.

  • Getting there should give the reader an opportunity to actually find the trailhead. With your description that should be difficult. Start from the nearest airport as most readers will come from overseas. Germans and Austrians should find it with these descriptions too. I always use the names of the motorways and roads (A9, B129, etc...). If you can reach Steinberg by train, you could try to find a link too....

  • Routes: this is a bit short too. If you do it this way be sure to have all data for all three routes comparable. Maybe even use linebreaks.

  • Picts: you should attach all picts to the sections, it makes the page nicer to look at

  • Miscellaneous might be deleted if you don't have anything specific to say there. But that's up to you of course



    Everything is up to you - that's the beauty of SP. But if people don't know the mountain, yet want to climb it - SP might be the only ressource.



    This page might serve as an example. You should find everything of what I talked about above.



    Let me know when you have done changes to the page and I'll bump up my vote.



    Haf Vun with SP

  • Corax

    Corax - Sep 13, 2005 7:12 am - Voted 10/10

    Untitled Comment

    I agree on all that Gangolf said.

    Tell me when updates have been done and I'll up the vote.

    -------------------

    Edit.

    Good updates. Deserves the four stars now.

    Sebastian Hamm

    Sebastian Hamm - Sep 14, 2005 4:30 am - Hasn't voted

    Untitled Comment

    Yes, I will compare the pages. The Guffert-Page was an experiment to find out how SP works.

    I was the last two days on the Ortler. I will do my best, now. ;-)



    Thanks to all for your welcome-wishes and suggestions.



    Sebastian

    Viewing: 1-3 of 3
    Return to 'Guffert' main page