|[ Sizes: Orig | Med | Small | Thumb ]|
The village of Haczow, located 13 km east of Krosno has one of the largest timber Gothic churches in Europe. It was built around the end of the 14th century on the site of previous church funded by Wladyslaw Jagiello in 1388. Haczow Church is also one of the oldest timber churches in Poland.
Haczow - Subcarpathian Province – 2003 The List of World Heritage Sites in Europe - UNESCO.