Viewing: 1-20 of 44 « PREV 1 2 3 NEXT »

brendonUntitled Comment

brendon

Man, you post some good stuff.
Posted Jun 26, 2005 11:57 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Coming from you Brendon, that is a mighty fine compliment. Thank you and I appreciate the neat stuff you post. Your Grand Teton pics are some of my favorites on the net.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 1:11 am

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

This is proof that your plans panned in the outward direction. This page was needed. I have a couple of photos to u-load.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 12:23 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Paul. I look forward to some of your pics. My day was looking good when I started out but it started clouding up really fast just prior to getting to the lookout. I tried to take a decent pic of Mt. Wow from there but all of them turned out too dark.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 1:13 am

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

How now Wow cow?

I'm not too keen on the width of your Main Page due to the wide pano shots on it.

Also, when viewing the page while logged off the pano shots interfere with the intrusive ads in the gray tab at right.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 10:45 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Width? Not a problem on my computer. The ads always show up at the bottom, never at the right. Perhaps it has to do with the settings we are using. I'm not using a panoramic shot and the only possible one that would create a problem would be the map. I'll make it smaller and re-load it, perhaps that will help.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 10:52 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

I don't do the high-density-pixels screen width like so many others. I prefer my long-term eyesight over a minor inconvenience here and there. That's probably what the issue is with your page.

When I look at the page in a logged out window the Google ad at right is tall like the gray tab at left. Perhaps you can open up a new unlogged-in window and tell me what you see at right and upper right on your page.

Josh has implemented too many ad locations on the site. Too much ad clutter makes the site look like Yahoo. Ugh.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 11:26 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

A rock with a view. I like that shot of Rainier. Takes me back to La Palma where I saw this
Posted Jun 27, 2005 12:38 am

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

Suh-weet, Dean!
Posted Jun 27, 2005 1:29 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks David. It is suh-weet to be up in them thar mountains, no matter where they are. Your vote is appreciated.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 8:46 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Well done. Nice pix well placed in the page. Good prominence and rise above the Nisqually River.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 5:23 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you. It does have amazing prominence and it used to be quite a chore to get to, 15 miles by trail up from the Nisqually. Of course, logging that has taken place in the surrounding area put in a lot of roads. : (

I appreciate your vote.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 8:52 am

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Very nicely done Dean! Great page!

-Britt
Posted Jun 27, 2005 8:20 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you Britt. Always a pleasure to get your vote since you keep putting up those great pages of your area.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 11:25 am

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

Nice page Dean, and what a view of Rainier!

Sean
Posted Jun 27, 2005 9:18 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Sean. I've just got to get my wife up there. I think she'd be wowed by it.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 11:26 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Outstanding!
Posted Jun 27, 2005 9:50 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you Alan. I appreciate the vote and the "outstanding" comment.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 11:26 am

Martin CashUntitled Comment

Martin Cash

Nice looking page Dean.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 10:21 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Martin. I lived in Auburn for 4 years and found it a great base to do Cascade stuff. I remember that you were living in Spokane so you've made a major move.
Posted Jun 27, 2005 11:29 am