High Tatras 1998 (Cumbrowski)

High Tatras 1998 (Cumbrowski)

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking

The Vysoké Tatry

My personal favorite picks of the pictures taken during my last trip to-date to the High Tatras Mountains in Slovakia in 1998.

I have tons of pictures from that trip, but they are all in paper format and not digital. I need to get them scanned into the computer one day. The pictures here are my favorites. I scanned them already because I liked them so much :).

The High Tatras Mountains (Vysoké Tatry) are located at the border between Slovakia and Poland. I have been there three times already and a total of over two months. I hiked most trails although I still have some left on my "to-do" list. It's a bit harder for me to get there now, because I am not living in Berlin, Germany anymore, but Fresno, California.

It's my favorite mountains. I have seen other mountains, alright. I have seen the Alpes and the Rocky Mountains and still, the High Tatras beats them all. I have not seen the South American Andes yet, which could be a candidate for beating the Tatras, but I honestly doubt that :).

External Links

Vysoketatry.com (English)
Tatry.nfo.sk (English)

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
peterbud

peterbud - Aug 14, 2007 5:26 am - Voted 10/10

Probably...

...you might change the child/parent relation of your album and the Vysoké Tatry GROUP page, setting the latter as parent of the album. I do understand your cheer for VT! ;)

Cumbrowski

Cumbrowski - Aug 15, 2007 12:50 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Probably...

No problem, if you could explain to me how to change that. I actually thought that I did attach the album to the group and not the other way around (I didn't even know that this would be possible). If it wouldn't be for your comment, I would never have noticed that. Thanks.

peterbud

peterbud - Aug 16, 2007 2:59 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Probably...

No problem! First you shall detach it from the VT group page (attach/detach tab). Then go to the attach/detach tab again, and search for "Tatry", you'll get the VT group page in the list again for attaching. Set the dot to "attach as parent" and click "attach objects". That should fix it.

Cumbrowski

Cumbrowski - Aug 20, 2007 8:16 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Probably...

Fixed :) Thanks

Viewing: 1-4 of 4