Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Oct 2, 2005 3:38 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good and complete page. Two suggestions:

  • you could use bulletpoints for your listings

  • perhaps you can google for some of the local sites for accommodation and add them to the camping section (which in any way should be renamed accommodation)

dedo

dedo - Oct 2, 2005 8:02 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank you for your feedback, Gangolf, I think now it should be the way you suggested (both the bullets and accomodation). It really helped to improve my first mountain here.

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Jan 21, 2006 10:34 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Can't see what's wrong with the bottom pano :-) Maybe you need to shift some of the labels.



Your problem? You had returns in the text which mess up any html-code on SP. I removed them and the pano looks like it should.

dedo

dedo - Jan 21, 2006 1:56 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank you very much! I have spent some hours on this one and it didn't occur to me that the solution can be that trivial. :-)

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 2, 2005 4:21 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very fine page, Martin! Why don't you write more? This area is so poorly represented on SP. And you climb mountains a lot. I already did all the necessary links on the Niedere Tauern page. Also, you can link the other two pictures to chapters as well.

dedo

dedo - Oct 2, 2005 8:13 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank you, Vid, I really appreciate your positive feedback and for the link on Niedere Tauern page - amazing, how fast you noticed! This winter I'm going to visit Niedere Tauern, Eisenerzer and Ennstaler Alpen (not going to climb Rax the 15th time), and there sure will come some more mountains to SP, I promise.

wuedesau

wuedesau - Oct 3, 2005 12:40 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Hochreichart (Hochreichhart)' main page