desainmeUntitled Comment

Looks a little bit like Maine but is somewhat closer to Ohio just south of Lake Superior.
Posted Mar 25, 2005 4:36 am

nartrebUntitled Comment

This is a very useful and informative page.

I note that it is a Group page, so if you haven't already you will want to read this thread discussing reactions to the Boulder Group, and this thread which I spun off after creating the Presidential Range (Group).

A big concern with those pages was that they might duplicate and/or obscure the individual mountain pages already existing on SP. That's less of a concern here, where many of the peaks are missing from SP and may stay that way for a while, but I still have some suggestions to help allay those concerns:

To the extent possible for such a large region and so many nameless peaks, prominently feature a map and/or table showing (the most noteworthy) peaks, with hyperlinks to those that have pages on SP.

In this thread, ask for a group to be created including your Huron Mountains page and the two mountains already on SP. This will cause them to be listed together in the left-hand margin. I suggest setting the "elevation" of this page to one foot higher than that of the highest group member (so, 1981'), so that this page is listed first.

Posted Mar 25, 2005 10:28 am

hgrapidUntitled Comment

Good work. You may want to define the highest summit a little better, and a way to reach it.

Posted Mar 25, 2005 10:46 am

dwhikeUntitled Comment

I am very embarrassed about the spelling. I guess that should teach me not to create pages at 4am. Thank you for alerting me to this and you should find it more grammatically accurate now.

Posted Mar 25, 2005 5:20 pm

Lee StammUntitled Comment

Lee Stamm

Nice job.
Posted Mar 25, 2005 11:19 pm

wildstarUntitled Comment

Good looking page.
Posted Mar 26, 2005 4:14 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

Very nice page. This looks like a beautiful area and your pictures of fall are gorgeous. Very welcomed and interesting addition to SP. Thanks and have a good one!

Posted Mar 26, 2005 10:05 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Interesting to find out about Michigan mountains.
Posted Mar 27, 2005 1:06 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

Nice area to learn about.

Posted Apr 4, 2005 9:52 am

EastKingUntitled Comment

Nice page.
Posted May 19, 2005 3:17 pm

DigglerUntitled Comment

I don't anticipate ever making it to this part of the country, but it does sound interesting & your page is quite well done!
Posted Aug 23, 2005 4:47 pm

cp0915Untitled Comment

A very good and complete page.
Posted Oct 4, 2005 4:46 pm