DudeThatMustHurtGreat work!

DudeThatMustHurt

Keep up the great page work! comming along nicely
Posted Jun 3, 2006 6:07 pm

JonBradfordStellar

JonBradford

Fabio,
I hadn't seen this till now. A beautiful piece of work in the making it is.
Jon
Posted Jul 30, 2006 3:11 am

brentaRe: Stellar

brenta

Thanks for the compliment, Jon. Now really I have to finish the page!
Posted Jul 31, 2006 4:40 pm

ScottDevils Thumb

Scott

It may be that the lure of nearby Rocky Mountain National Park has kept climbers away from the Indian Peaks. It may be that the climbers who frequent them are secretive. If you know something or have an interesting conjecture, please share it.

Devils Thumb is a nice rock climb.

Devils Thumb
Posted Aug 8, 2006 2:31 am

brentaRe: Devils Thumb

brenta

Scott, Devils Thumb's spiral route is one of the few routes I'm aware of in IPW. If you recommend it, I'll be glad to add it to the "selected hikes and climbs" section. The point I'm trying to make, however, is that the number of popular routes is very small. On a different topic, I was convinced that you had created a page for James Peak Wilderness, but I can't find it. Am I just wrong, or what happened to it? Thanks.
Posted Aug 8, 2006 3:49 am

ScottRe: Devils Thumb

Scott

Yep, I thought it was a very nice climb and a nice summit. I would recommend it.

I did write and create one, but I saved and deleted the page. I was going to focus on adding pages that I thought other SP members likely wouldn't be adding (such as Dinosaur National Monument) instead of adding more on the well known peaks in CO. That's why I haven't added any more Gore or Wasatch pages (for example) either, because it seems that other SP members have that one covered well, and I can save those peaks for them to add.

I don't want to be a page hog, so I focused (and am still focusing) on mountains and ranges that I don't think anyone else will add.

I'm surprised no one has submitted another James Peak page. I guess if no one does soon, I'll just resubmit it. I do have it saved.
Posted Aug 8, 2006 5:55 pm

CyrillAAA

Cyrill

a interesting report.
Posted Nov 29, 2007 4:18 pm

lcarreauYeah,

lcarreau

but there must be a reason why the city of Boulder
closed off a significant portion of the Peaks. Some
of you guys and gals should get together, and protest
at the door of city hall! It sounds like another Area 51.
Posted Jun 16, 2008 10:59 am

silversummitBoth the links need updating.

silversummit

I would like to know more for adding to my album info and appreciate what's already been done.
Kathy
Posted Nov 29, 2008 12:38 pm

brentaRe: Both the links need updating.

brenta

Thanks for the heads-up. Several links were broken. They should be fixed now. Nice album. What additional info were you looking for?
Posted Nov 30, 2008 10:48 pm

silversummitRe: Both the links need updating.

silversummit

The map link really gives me a good overview of the Indian Peaks area. I'm not really sure what I need at this point. I'm still trying to reconstruct my trip paths from 1973 - 1975. Your page helps alot! And thanks for looking at my album.
Kathy