vvujisicGreat!

vvujisic

Really beautiful page, Gangolf! That sea is nice visual refreshment!
Posted Mar 7, 2006 10:27 am

Vid PogachnikGreat coverage

Vid Pogachnik

Brilliant idea to make an all encompassing page of Canary islands! Thanks a lot for bringing back nice memories on Tenerife :-)
Posted Mar 7, 2006 9:04 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: Great coverage

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Vid - it simply had to be done since there used to be a group back in SPv1. And not even half of the islands are covered here...

Next thing will be Madeira and then after some deep breathing Corsica and Sardinia. And I thought I was running out of pages to submit....
Posted Mar 8, 2006 6:00 am

cbaNice Page!

cba

Brings back memories for me too. Spent some time on Fuerteventura a few years back...great page!!
Posted Mar 7, 2006 11:10 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: Nice Page!

Gangolf Haub

Thanks. Any chance you can contribute one or two photos?
Posted Mar 8, 2006 6:01 am

cbaRe: Nice Page!

cba

I could only find 2, one is looking east at open ocean and the moon, so it would not be a good one and the other is of the main beach near town looking towards I think Lanzarote. It is bad and I hate to defile your page with it -- I will put it up, but feel free to delete it.
Posted Mar 10, 2006 4:06 am

ben jamminGreat page!

ben jammin

Excellent overview of the islands.
Posted Mar 8, 2006 8:03 am

Rafa BartolomeLanzarote

Rafa Bartolome

Nice page. I've added some images of Lanzarote for you. I'm searching for the other islands
Posted Mar 8, 2006 8:17 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: Lanzarote

Gangolf Haub

Busy with madeira tonight but I'll check your pics when I'm done.

Thanks!
Posted Mar 8, 2006 10:20 pm

KieferWow

Kiefer

You've done an incredable job here, Gangolf! Beautiful layout and efficient use of pictures and links. Great overview. I'll be using alot of these pages. Thanks!
Posted Mar 12, 2007 10:25 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: Wow

Gangolf Haub

Glad you like it. Actually I was thinking of putting up separate pages for Tenerife, Gran Canaria and La Palma. The long list of mountains to the left is becoming confused with mountains listed by height not by island.
Posted Mar 13, 2007 7:00 am

silversummitVery nice page!

silversummit

Informative and beautiful to look at! You travel to very interesting places.....
Posted Feb 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: Very nice page!

Gangolf Haub

The Canaries are not that impossible to reach. From Europe it takes 4 hours and many charter carriers fly the routes to the big islands Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria and Tenerife. It's not even very expensive, at least if you don't fly around Easter or Christmas.
Posted Feb 18, 2009 7:47 am