Viewing: 1-20 of 43 « PREV 1 2 3 NEXT »

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Thanks for the nice vote.
Posted Nov 2, 2005 11:07 am

The Lower MarmotUntitled Comment

The Lower Marmot

Your pages all suck.

And so do your pictures.

And I am the king of Spain.

...and to think that I'm not even going to be able to go to the Wichitas for two months. Saddening indeed.
Posted Oct 31, 2005 6:30 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Glad to see you around. Thanks for the nice vote.
Posted Nov 2, 2005 11:07 am

The Lower MarmotUntitled Comment

The Lower Marmot

Yeah, I've taken a little bit less active of a role lately as a result of a pretty crazy senior year. I applied to the Colorado School of Mines a couple days ago, so I might be up there in a few months, but I'm not sure if they're going to give me enough scholarship money.

sam
Posted Nov 2, 2005 2:51 pm

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Good page and beautiful photos!

Greetings,

Vlado
Posted Oct 31, 2005 9:27 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Thanks for the nice vote.
Posted Nov 2, 2005 10:55 am

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

Ascetically pleasing mountains indeed. Nice work on the page. You been getting geology lessons from a certain SP'er? :)
Posted Oct 31, 2005 9:43 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Nelson, Thanks for the nice vote. Now you can see why I wanted to stay another day. This was the peak that my wife e-mailed the world and thought I was never coming back.

Are we going to have a winter gathering this season?
Posted Nov 2, 2005 10:54 am

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

I was wondering which peak that was. Yes this one was worth some extra time. Superb photos Kane. You are getting better all the time. I see you publishing a book some day. Seriously.

Re the gathering: Alan was always the instigator. If he's not coming out this winter then we should start one. I'd be up for something mild or moderate. I'm heading down to Tucson for five days to get some hikes and drinking in there. See ya.
Posted Nov 3, 2005 8:33 am

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Wonderful page Kane! If and when I get back to Colorado this will be on the list. This looks like a gorgeous spot. Thanks for sharing and take care!

-Britt
Posted Oct 31, 2005 10:42 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

As always thanks for the nice vote. Climbed Star Peak and got a good look at Greg Mace Peak. From Star's 13,500ft summit Mr Mace looks sort of looks like a ridge that gets lost in all the bigger terrain. i bet the view from Mace looking over to Castle would be good.
Posted Nov 2, 2005 10:52 am

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

From what I remember when I was there, the view was amazing to Castle and into Montezuma Basin. Unfortunately, as I probably told you before, my camera crapped out on the way up there so I only have pictures from when I climbed Castle and Malemute. But yes.........I'm sure there are many awesome views. If you go and check it out, make sure to let me know because it would be great to have some photos on the page as well as some more recent info. Thanks as always and take care!

-Britt
Posted Nov 3, 2005 11:24 am

coloradoclimberUntitled Comment

coloradoclimber

Excellent page Kane. This 13er just moved up into next years slot!
Posted Oct 31, 2005 11:13 pm

coloradoclimberUntitled Comment

coloradoclimber

Hey Kane, thanks for the ideas. I have been thinking about what to do this winter. The Sangres, Sawatch and a few Front range peaks come to mind. Looks like a lot of these peaks will be doable as well. Are you going after 13ers as well, or just select climbs?
Posted Nov 2, 2005 9:01 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

I have to admit that I'm not into lists. However, this season I secretly wanted whatever I climbed to be at least 13,000-ft. I'm gonna try to finish off the 13ers in the Gore Range next year and I can see me finishing the 13ers in the Elks, IPW and The Park sometime. I doubt I'll ever be motivated to do get the Front Range 13ers. Now, the San Juans...saving those for another day.
Posted Nov 3, 2005 1:41 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

thanks Barry. Are we going to have a Winter Gathering?
Posted Nov 2, 2005 10:50 am

ColonelpyatUntitled Comment

Colonelpyat

Good one. That picture from the ridge sure is cool!
Posted Oct 31, 2005 11:31 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Good day eh? Glad you found your keys.
Posted Nov 2, 2005 10:49 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Interesting ridge top and good views
Posted Nov 1, 2005 12:15 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Thanks for the nice vote.
Posted Nov 2, 2005 10:48 am