Kent Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Scott

Scott - Oct 3, 2004 6:17 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Welcome to the SP. Nice page, and keep adding more photos and details.

mtwashingtonmonroe

mtwashingtonmonroe - Oct 3, 2004 11:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good first addition to sp and welcome. As some suggestions, see if you can come up with a few more details such as route descriptions and such to add. All mountain pages are a continuing and growing work in process, so don't feel as if your pages have to be finished in one day. Great job though and welcome on!

-Britt

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Oct 4, 2004 5:10 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Ditto about the details. You say there are campgrounds, mybe there is a map or even a phone number (web site?) for more info.



Good job, though and



Welcome to SP

Joseph Bullough

Joseph Bullough - Oct 4, 2004 10:55 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good job!

You have a typo in the Overview section - 'immediaetly' should be 'immediately'

hgrapid

hgrapid - Oct 4, 2004 11:07 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good job for your first page. I think you need to learn how to put in the correct topographic coordinates. I did it for you this time, posting the right coordinates on the messageboard. I think you might want to add some more information on the route up the mountain. You should keep adding information that you discover about the mountain. I hope to see some more pages from you.

Saintgrizzly

Saintgrizzly - Oct 6, 2004 12:58 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice area, and new to me; thanks for showing it! Keep up the good work!

IdahoKid

IdahoKid - Mar 29, 2005 11:59 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks a bunch for pointing that out Attm! I edited and copied and pasted so much with that story I thought I had worked the kinks out.

Sean

tlogan

tlogan - Apr 3, 2005 1:23 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page.

Dean

Dean - Aug 9, 2005 11:00 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I must have missed this one but now I can vote on it since it is a nice page.

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'Kent Peak' main page